Reviews for Happenstance
JayaDurron chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I'm rewatching voyager and was super excited when I saw this fic.

The authors note in this chapter made me a little nervous though. I'm a stickler for detail and I can't remember how much was known about the whole rights chevron thing when this story was published. Do you remember if what you wrote still works with sga and sgu knowledge? if it does I'll def read this!
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
You know, these things can be categorized for crossovers now.
Fantita chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is great and I enjoyed it a lot! I've never watched SG-1 but the fact that I liked and cared for its characters says a lot about this story.

I'm a Voyager fan and I began reading it out of curiosity but it grabbed me and couldn't stop til the end.

My favourite of the SG-1 team is Daniel *I thought his interaction with Tom was nice* though I liked the others as well.

LOL about the Wizard of Oz shared between Tom and Jack, and Tuvok and Teal'c mirroring over Daniel.

All in all, a really good story!
alokin chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Err ...

"It's wrapped around her spinal cord, and has latched onto her brain stem . . ."

Can a tricoder detect things like that from a large distance ...?

Um , when I think about it ... how good is actually a tricoder ?
Myrle 16 chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
WOW! I LOVE IT! the best part is that i totally think this kind of thing is possible! u did a great job!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
Much liked. You did a great job with this, I really liked what you did. Keep writing!
tlw chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
wow. a crossover of my 2 favorite shows
soswimmer13 chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
as a fan of both star trek and stargate, i think you should write some sort of an epilogue where the voyager crew looks deeper into history, and finds what happens to their new friends.
Tilius chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
Great story.
aquahelper chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
This was AMAZING! I have been trying for a year and i can't get these two shows to come together properlay. Also like CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur said it NEEDS a sequel
technetium chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
I love well-written crossovers, and you did an excellent job. Everyone was in-character, the plot was solid and exciting, and everything made sense. I'm also glad that Jacob/Selmak showed up. I actually think my favorite parts were Jack & Tom agreeing on the Oz thing (and Janeway's dismay at that fact) and Teal'c and Tuvok acting like fraternal twins. Awesome story!
Kastia chapter 4 . 4/22/2005
awesome story- you really captured all of the characters' spirits.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 3 . 1/25/2005
okay, I know I read and reviewed this once before, but I am again **begging** you. . .PLEASE write a sequel to this PLEASE! ! !
becca chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Great story !

I'm a massive fan of both Stargate and Voyager, and i love it when authors do crossovers with them, but they soo rarely do them well but you have done this well.

Keep up the good work

xcoolcomic chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
I luv this story. u should write another one. Cross overs are hard but always cool.