Reviews for Man in the Mirror
crazylucsrio123 chapter 11 . 9/25
this will definetely nothappen at any point in time though fin to think about
EmperorDraco7 chapter 20 . 7/7
Wow, that is pretty interesting and I am surprised with the twist such as the exclusion of Ash's Noivern and Goodra let alone the inclusion of Swirlix and Chestnaught because last I checked, Clemont was the one that caught Chespin. Plus Ash's Greninja has the ability to become Ash-Greninja as well.

Surprised it didn't remind Ash of when Pikachu lost his memories in Hoenn and had joined the Team Rocket trio due to his memory loss from the episode A Scare to Remember. Hope to see more soon.
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 4/21
Lol, I'll admit I'm a HUGE amourshipper, but I like this story
P14y3r chapter 20 . 3/21
I've followed this story since it came out and kind of forgot about it, but when I returned I was saddened that there hasn't been an update for almost 2 years. This story is absolutely amazing, rip ;(
jarretpigsonftw chapter 1 . 2/16
IMO you are the best writer in the Fanfiction community. I think you could even write a good book. These are reasons of why you need to continue this masterpiece of a story.
Joe chapter 20 . 2/10
Look, this is a great fanfic and its engaging and gripping and all that other fancy stuff but... WHERE THE HE'LL ARE THE UPDATES?! I WANT MOAR cool stuff, cos your a brilliant writer.
Didn't expect May to win
Bulbreon chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
This was probably the first good fanfiction i've ever read. I read it on my phone back when I first found out about this site. Ah ~the memories. I don't really know what's going on in this story at the moment, but I remember it being awesome and I kind of remember parts of the main plot.

Sadly, it hasn't been updated in over a year. If you ever come around to updating this I would totally re-read the entire thing.

Just so 'ya know, this story is still being read and it would be great if you'd update this.

ozai37 chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
I really, really, really hope you're not done here :(

Please update soon! It's officially been a year since the last chapter
LORENZO chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
I really like this story. Please update soon!
haruharukaspring chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Awesome! Ithe story
Sly balls chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
Yet another unfinished story like AW. Like geez come on and finish
Up these stories. I really like them all and he should really finish
these stories.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
This story is great,I absolutely love I've been following and the story has been stuckat 132K for a while.I know writing takes time but don't give up on this all want to see it flourish into your best story yet.
Best of luck to you.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
Hey bro just had a confusion. Isn't it Ash who traveled with may and max and if so why is'nt there any mention of it?
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Why does this say 'Morphine' but then it says 'Go On Baby'?