Reviews for Man in the Mirror
pokereader5 chapter 20 . 3/28
Lmao, RIP. Come back and finish this story! Its amazing! What happened to you? Are you still alive cuz im scared you died or something
Guy w hopes chapter 20 . 12/27/2016
Hey man, I hope you will come back and finish this story. It's so good so far.
Devrat chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
Your story was awesome .just cant wait for the next chapter.
crazylucsrio123 chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
this will definetely nothappen at any point in time though fin to think about
EmperorDraco7 chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
Wow, that is pretty interesting and I am surprised with the twist such as the exclusion of Ash's Noivern and Goodra let alone the inclusion of Swirlix and Chestnaught because last I checked, Clemont was the one that caught Chespin. Plus Ash's Greninja has the ability to become Ash-Greninja as well.

Surprised it didn't remind Ash of when Pikachu lost his memories in Hoenn and had joined the Team Rocket trio due to his memory loss from the episode A Scare to Remember. Hope to see more soon.
jordanlink7856 chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Lol, I'll admit I'm a HUGE amourshipper, but I like this story
P14y3r chapter 20 . 3/21/2016
I've followed this story since it came out and kind of forgot about it, but when I returned I was saddened that there hasn't been an update for almost 2 years. This story is absolutely amazing, rip ;(
jarretpigsonftw chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
IMO you are the best writer in the Fanfiction community. I think you could even write a good book. These are reasons of why you need to continue this masterpiece of a story.
Joe chapter 20 . 2/10/2016
Look, this is a great fanfic and its engaging and gripping and all that other fancy stuff but... WHERE THE HE'LL ARE THE UPDATES?! I WANT MOAR cool stuff, cos your a brilliant writer.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2016
Didn't expect May to win
Bulbreon chapter 20 . 11/28/2015
This was probably the first good fanfiction i've ever read. I read it on my phone back when I first found out about this site. Ah ~the memories. I don't really know what's going on in this story at the moment, but I remember it being awesome and I kind of remember parts of the main plot.

Sadly, it hasn't been updated in over a year. If you ever come around to updating this I would totally re-read the entire thing.

Just so 'ya know, this story is still being read and it would be great if you'd update this.

Thanks.
ozai37 chapter 19 . 9/17/2015
I really, really, really hope you're not done here :(

Please update soon! It's officially been a year since the last chapter
LORENZO chapter 20 . 8/31/2015
I really like this story. Please update soon!
haruharukaspring chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Awesome! Ithe story
Sly balls chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
Yet another unfinished story like AW. Like geez come on and finish
Up these stories. I really like them all and he should really finish
these stories.