Reviews for A Cave Somewhere in Northern Europe
Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS? It's already amazing and I bet it would be AWESOME if you made it into a longer story!
Carapheonix chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
So I love these two and have been trying to find fics for them either as a pairing or just with them as the main characters. Yours is the only one I could find. I'm glad I did. Its well in character and very compelling. If you end up continuing it is definitely be there to read it.
Idonotget chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is a really good story. You did a great job with Nico. I have to admit, I was a bit crestfallen about Nico and his encounter with Eros. Nico is my favorite character in these stories and I loved the untouchable...mysterious Nico. Out of all the gods and goddess, Eros (cupid) is my favorite so finding out that both of these wonderful characters were sharing the same page...well, yeah I was thrilled. It didn't turn out the way I wanted and have to say that I stop reading the book for a month afterwards. Wasn't that Nico crushed on Percy it was the fact that he was written to confess it. I liked this loner that no one could figure out. That idea vanished with his force of admitting the truth about himself. I started to think a bit more, its hard for me to imagine a world that Nico knew when he was young. I leave in a small town where things are on a 'don't ask, won't tell' kind of rule. There are people that dislike people like Nico and there are people that are awed of the strength to be bold and follow their true path. At Nico's young life - people died for what he was feeling. It was a crime to have feelings for the same gender. There was this war that was judging people, sorting the 'right' kind of person from the 'wrong' kind of people. So Nico's struggle with his true feelings has to be the bravest thing the group ever been through. Jason was right about that. Then I just got plan angry. Why Percy of all the people! I still am a bit annoyed about that. Percy gets enough attention but I guess its because of the back history. Anyways, your story is great with the Nico's inner thoughts, blowing to the wind. Great job - sorry for the rant.