Reviews for Work Me To the Bone
Sindy chapter 15 . 9/7
Would you please finish this story! It's so close to it's ending. It is just great. Plz.
KASMN chapter 15 . 9/7
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much and have been hanging on the edge for so long! Also though good luck with your original story!
I hope this gets updated
I hope you update this
Bibyana chapter 14 . 6/21
Hi. I loved this fanfic. Don't you post anymore?
Telsa chapter 15 . 6/17
update plz
afedrigo chapter 14 . 6/8
Hi! I'm reviewing on this chapter because I already reviewed the most recent one. Please continue this! It's so good, and there are too many great fanfics out there that are abandoned.
afedrigo chapter 15 . 2/5
Please continue this!
lazetta croft chapter 15 . 1/20
Whyyyy?/?/
warrenha2 chapter 15 . 1/6
Please continue?
StrawberryChipmunk chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Good story so far! The rooms were fun and exciting and totally suited to the characters (even though I could not for the life of me guess what their rooms would be before I read this). Fun portrayal of Tony's snarkiness.

However, I do think that your portrayal of Thor could need some tweaking. Often in fanfics, writers tend to focus on his occasional awkwardness with human culture and his archaic method of speaking. Those aspects of his character provide some fun moments and humour throughout the story, but when overdone they make him appear like a happy caveman. Please do remember he is cultured (in Asgardian court, if not in Midgard) and that he is a pretty awesome someone beneath the initial unconventionality (which is already being reduced due to his exposure to human culture).
I'm not meaning to hate or anything, just provide some constructive criticism. Other than that small hiccup, your story is great. :)
lazetta croft chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Update...now
like i will tell chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 15 . 9/24/2016
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! It is soooo good, and I am VERY interested in what you have going here. I love your writing, and your stories about depression really got to me. I feel like Tony a lot, I feel like if I keep going, doing, pushing harder and harder, nothing can hurt me. The all consuming feelings can't catch me. I feel like I'm running constantly, and just endduring, but it is worth it. As long as nobody knows.
trafalgar D levi chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
well...wow. i just finished reading this Story and i find it amazing. i can't speaking english very well so sorry for spelling mistakes. i read all you storys and i love them. so please, please upload this Story. i know it's hopeless to write you a Review cause it's been pretty long since you upload the last time but why shouldn't i try. a last time. please upload.