Reviews for Work Me To the Bone
reynaaureliahill chapter 15 . 7/4
i beg you, PLEASE FINISH THIS AWESOME STORYYYYYYYYYY! there is only a little left!
This is such a great fic!
annieherondalelightwood chapter 1 . 2/12
The summary of this story kills me because I never realized that Pepper and Tony’s ship name could potentially be Pepperoni and I find that absolutely hilarious so thanks for that tidbit of information.
Sindy chapter 15 . 9/7/2017
Would you please finish this story! It's so close to it's ending. It is just great. Plz.
KASMN chapter 15 . 9/7/2017
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much and have been hanging on the edge for so long! Also though good luck with your original story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/31/2017
I hope this gets updated
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2017
I hope you update this
Bibyana chapter 14 . 6/21/2017
Hi. I loved this fanfic. Don't you post anymore?
Telsa chapter 15 . 6/17/2017
update plz
afedrigo chapter 14 . 6/8/2017
Hi! I'm reviewing on this chapter because I already reviewed the most recent one. Please continue this! It's so good, and there are too many great fanfics out there that are abandoned.
afedrigo chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
Please continue this!
lazetta croft chapter 15 . 1/20/2017
Whyyyy?/?/
warrenha2 chapter 15 . 1/6/2017
Please continue?
StrawberryChipmunk chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
Good story so far! The rooms were fun and exciting and totally suited to the characters (even though I could not for the life of me guess what their rooms would be before I read this). Fun portrayal of Tony's snarkiness.

However, I do think that your portrayal of Thor could need some tweaking. Often in fanfics, writers tend to focus on his occasional awkwardness with human culture and his archaic method of speaking. Those aspects of his character provide some fun moments and humour throughout the story, but when overdone they make him appear like a happy caveman. Please do remember he is cultured (in Asgardian court, if not in Midgard) and that he is a pretty awesome someone beneath the initial unconventionality (which is already being reduced due to his exposure to human culture).
I'm not meaning to hate or anything, just provide some constructive criticism. Other than that small hiccup, your story is great. :)
lazetta croft chapter 15 . 11/19/2016