Reviews for The Mansion in the Woods
hokuoushitsuji chapter 17 . 12/9/2014
I am legit crying right now
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
Is Kyuza the Ryuuza from the Hetalia version?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
please no this can not happen to them
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Oh my God not Takeshi! (For some random reason) he's my favourite character; he CAN'T turn oni on us!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Right in the feels. ;A; I don't cry full stop, but that is very sad.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Wait so you are just making up what happens? D: but I don't care, it's still great
TheBookwormsAreComing chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
Argh! WHY THE CLIFFHANGER?!
I bet Mika just mistook him for the oni.. Or maybe she is.. being possessed? Yeeks. Harry Potter is here!
TheBookwormsAreComing chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Wow, this is really addictive... I hope they don't all die... ;A; They should just get back to the entrance and get the hell out of there instead of exploring! Idiotic to do anything else, really.
P.S. "slightly ate my hand" that phrase though XD it sounds so weird!
TheBookwormsAreComing chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
Oh mein Gott! I wonder, can the oni read thoughts or sense them? I know humans can develop a "sixth sense" when they're in trouble, perhaps it is like that.
TheBookwormsAreComing chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Not boring at all! You don't need gore to have a good plot. Oh my god I can't believe what was in that bottle...! I think I'm hooked on this fic.
TheBookwormsAreComing chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Ah. Now I see the resemblance to HetaOni. Aaand you answered my question in the chappie too! I really think this is a good story. Please continue!
TheBookwormsAreComing chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
This seems pretty good so far... I found it because I play/read HetaOni and I wanted to see the original game. On the cover, is the blue guy the oni? He isn't scary to me but I still got a little jolt when I saw him the first time XD.
Lolster69 chapter 17 . 4/7/2014
*sniff* *sniff* so sad but *sniff* still cool pols make a version where they all live
Kironase chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I'M LITTERALY CRYING
Keep this great work :')
Kironase chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Is it wrong that i started to ship Hiroshi with Kazuya? :3
Jk, this is awesome. Keep writing!