Reviews for In A Previous Life
Fahdza chapter 6 . 12/20/2019
This was so good, I think it's my favorite so far.
Uu chapter 5 . 8/22/2019
Beautiful
neverkarma chapter 7 . 6/29/2018
So adorable ㅠㅠ
eyyyyytttt chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
say...did you delete your story"Torn"?
hobo ghost chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS PART OF STORY LOL
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 7 . 4/26/2018
I think this was my favourite! Seriously loved all of them though
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
Loved each and every one of them!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/11/2018
One word amazing.
Tsubahime chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
I loved these fics, they were so creative and unique!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2017
It's been so long, won't you come back and grace us with your presence (and more SasuHina stories)? You absence and writing has been sorely missed...I hope you and your family are well. Hope to hear from you soon.
Nina chapter 7 . 2/27/2017
I thought the ice-skating one was good, I absolutely adored this chapter! I've never entertained the thought of ItaHina, or even ItaHinaSasu, but with this, now I'm craving it! The concept of a cake shop au - and the way you've written it - is just adorable. I was giggling as I read the ItaHina interactions because you're right, some of us just want to see her being treated as a "princess."
I think what really defined your story was your descriptions of the desserts, they were so wonderfully worded and lovely that I could almost taste them myself.
SheWolfMedjai chapter 8 . 2/8/2017
Aw that was a cute story!
G2g chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
This chapter hit the spot too. They're all good! You really are talented!
G2g chapter 6 . 12/19/2015
Looooved this chapter! I wish you would write an entire 50 chapter story on it because I would surely read it! I could definitely feel the chemistry between Sasuke and Hinata here. Not that I couldn't in the other plots, but it was just so much MORE here. Truly amazing.
forgetmenotlovely chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I loved Sasuke's dry humour! He's how I imagined him to be if he had grown up with a family - bratty, slightly resentful, but able to carve his own path in life nonetheless. Poor Hinata... her situation was pitiful, but I couldn't help but laugh that she fell into a river...*cackle*. Thanks for the enjoyable read!