Reviews for First Kiss On
Anjion chapter 16 . 4/22
Please finish this! This is great! I want more!
Anjion chapter 11 . 4/22
Uh oh, poor Elsa. Fantastic writing!
Anjion chapter 6 . 4/22
Olaf is such a cutie pie! I'm really enjoying this!
Anjion chapter 4 . 4/22
This is great! The idea of Olaf having long-distance hearing is really amusing! I love it!
IndyGirl89 chapter 16 . 2/26
Yeah, I already figured there was something a little off about Marcus. Wonder what Elsa's reaction will be when she finds out?
IndyGirl89 chapter 15 . 2/26
Whatever Elsa says, I think she deserves to be happy with someone.
IndyGirl89 chapter 14 . 2/26
I don't think it was fair that Anna had her memories of Elsa's magic removed. She probably wouldn't have treated Elsa any different had she actually known.
IndyGirl89 chapter 13 . 2/26
Elsa always thinks that running away will solve her problems, but it doesn't. It just makes them worse.
IndyGirl89 chapter 12 . 2/26
Hmm, I'm curious about Marcus's real name, if he has one.
IndyGirl89 chapter 11 . 2/25
Whoa, that was slightly out of character for Elsa, kissing Marcus like that. Hope this doesn't ruin her possible marriage prospects.
IndyGirl89 chapter 10 . 2/24
Wow, Elsa is not pressured at all, is she? Especially judging from her calling card.
IndyGirl89 chapter 9 . 2/24
Yep, I knew Anna would be upset after finding out that her memories of Elsa's magic were removed. Personally, I think that was the worst decision their parents could have made, first removing those memories and then hiding Elsa's magic from her.
IndyGirl89 chapter 8 . 2/24
The nerve of that guy, requesting a private audience with Elsa - the queen, mind you - to discuss trivial matters. I agree with Elsa in wanting to spear him with an ice spike.
IndyGirl89 chapter 7 . 2/24
Huh, not really like Anna to get all weepy upon hearing Kristoff talk about his real family. I've also been really curious about it.
IndyGirl89 chapter 6 . 2/24
Wow, what a cliffhanger. Wonder what the surprise is?