Reviews for 4500 Miles
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awww - he travelled all that way to get to her! So sweet!
(Now, on the practical side, hopefully neither of them will lose out on too much schooling.)
Thanx for sharing!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
So sorry this got lost in my inbox I loved it so sweet and romantic and damn a Scottish Edward yum thank you
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
So sweet :) Thanks for sharing..would love to read more of this if you were of a mind to expand it *hint hint*
3kdz4me chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Oh, I want this story to continue!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
AWWW! I loved that one! I hope she eventually went back to Scotland but if not, I still loved it! Thanks so much!
twilightladies chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Great story! Good Luck in the contest!
JessaCloud chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is sweet and funny and hot! It has it all! :) great story :)
cheltivia chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Loved this!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
That was wonderful. I loved it. When they got together so fast at the beginning and there was so much story left, I was wondering. Then there was the beautiful love they built so fast . . . sigh. Then sadness when they had to separate and truly didn't want to. I was so glad he went to her! It was just yummy. This one-shot needs an epilogue, LOL . . . has that been done before? Funny. This fan would like just one more chapter to find out what happened and where they ended up. Thank you for putting this out there for us to read!
Christy
raa15473 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I adored your ExB!
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aww he made it all the way to her.

A few bits you might want to address before you post on your own profile. If Edward talking it will be trousers and underwear likely to be called kegs.
Also you have ass and arse are a bit jumbled at the start when its not clear Bella is American.

Love that they found love on our little rock.
ForeverLobsters chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Aww, so glad Edward went to Bella. Home truly is where your heart's at. Good luck with the contest!
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Aw this was so beyond sweet!

I'm glad the distance didn't change things!

Great entry!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is great. I really hope that it is expanded. We need a Scottish Edward! ( Rob with a accent is hot, but with a Scottish accent! Holy Moly! Where is the fan! :)
amelia chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
that was great! good luck:)