Reviews for SHADOWBODY
Galacticwolf chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I really like this story so far, the only problem I have with it is Hojo's daughter, since I hate OCs. But other then that I think it's perfect. Please update soon.
768476 chapter 7 . 4/10/2004
'Soon'? Its been 8 months! If you are no longer gonna update could you say so and put me out of my misery? Great fic by the way _
Ruri-sugar chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
No! Poor Yuffie! I can't believe he pushed her through. That is so like Vinnie. That is so sad, and now Jenova is still alive, and...no! I'm gonna cry. Please update soon! Please?
7693847 chapter 7 . 9/29/2003
Congrats on a new chapter! Its all very misterious at the moment..
Elenar chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
I love this fic, I hope you update soon...
7693847 chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
*Sigh* Are you EVER going to update? Been waiting a while you know... *Foot taps*
768476 chapter 6 . 4/10/2003
Is this going to be updated anytime soon?
laura chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
hey

i finally found you heidi, i've only read the first chapter, but it's already really good.

(dispite the fact that i've never 'meet' these characters before i think i'm following the story)

what other fanfics have you written, im going to read the rest of this after my dance class.

anyway i gtg and get ready

c ya tomorrow

lots of love

laura
Crimson2 chapter 6 . 1/19/2003
As long as he's alive for now, i'm alright! That was good... great, in fact. And a plot? How do you use one of those things? Yeah... really good. And I'm glad you added Jenova... this could turn out to be pretty damn interesting!

By the way, I caught "insisted" instead of "consisted" somewhere near the beginning, just thought I'd say.

GOOD JOB!
7693847 chapter 6 . 1/14/2003
Thanks for continuing to post! if i was one of the reviewers who begged you not to let Vincent die, I take it back. I read enough fanfics to realise that if readers influence a plot too much it can wreck a story. So im just gonna sit back and eat popcorn untill the next chapter is posted!
giggleplex chapter 6 . 1/14/2003
Nice job! Excellent as always.
Mongoose Dog chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
Wow... this is pretty good... I WANT MORE!
Kitty chapter 6 . 1/13/2003
NO! Don't kill him! (pouts) Have Yuffie wake up and tell tham about Vincent!
Crimson2 chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
That was brilliant! Amazing! One of the best fics I've read on here, definitely. And vinny IS an asshole... but don't let him die! And it wasn't lame, I swear. It was really good. I don't care how long ago that last chapter was posted... you MUST write more!
7693847 chapter 5 . 12/11/2002
O.O What have you done to Vincent? he had SO BETTER be alive! this was a cool chappie! continue soon!