Reviews for Oh How the Mighty Fall
Sealure chapter 6 . 4/2
Major bummer! I was really enjoying this story, and I'm disappointed I won't get to read the end of it! But anyway. Thanks for the heads up, and as a fellow college student, I wish you the best of luck!
Warning chapter 1 . 2/19
Someone copied your story and posted it as their own
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 6 . 2/15
That's ok I get that I stopped writing stories all together since I was 13. I'm 21 now
nessa11997 chapter 1 . 2/15
I hope you have success in what you propose, thanks for writing. It was a pleasure to read it.
SomniumofLight chapter 6 . 2/15
Aww, I'm a little bummed that you're not going to finish this, but I'll respect your decision! I can understand just not wanting to write anymore - I've felt that way about school assignments if nothing else, and I can sort of imagine it happening with a fic. (Also, wow, death threats? Have people seriously been threatening you for not updating? Man, I feel lucky - I haven't gotten a single death threat in the entire time I've had my fanfiction account.)
pikachukite chapter 6 . 2/15
I will admit this story is really good. i am sad to see it go but it is your choice and I respect that. I hppe you have a good long life and that you prosper well in the future. I wish you all the luck in the world.
A.D.D-demigod chapter 3 . 1/10
WHAT ABOUT ANNABETH!OR PERCABETH!?M!
A.D.D-demigod chapter 2 . 1/10
OMG thalia is Percy's cousin!for the sake of the gods she can't date him!that's just gross!
Also she liked Luke
pikachukite chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
great story! cant wait for more!
ArthurShade chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
Interesting story looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Nice but what about Annabeth
Awkwardwhale chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
The flashback Is amazing
Alysa chapter 3 . 1/8/2017
on youtube search up dangerous by Shinedown
watch?vbd2B6SjMh_w Crazy by Gnarls Barkly
BAD ASS NERD chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
So wait! Did that mean that Percy had sex with THALIA! HIS OWN COUSIN (even though gods don't have DNA)! I know what kind of purple bruise author-chan is talking about! It's a hickey isn't it!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2016