Reviews for A Melody Played In A Penny Arcade
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 3 . 2/28/2019
I think Diane milked this situation for all it was worth. Still, this is a good Sam and Diane story with lots of good dialogue.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 2 . 2/28/2019
Sam is a good friend to Diane for being there for her in her time of need.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
Diane needs to give herself a break. She's only human.
Elizabeth Austin chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
That was so wonderful to read! You captured the characters beautifully. I wish you were still writing.
samanddianefan10 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
brilliant, you capture their dynamics exceptionally wow. Most remember Sam and Diane, I would think, according to their big fight scenes, but to me, the best ones were the little simple scenes, not much had to be said, just the fact that the other one was there when the other was down spoke volumes. Love it, hope to read more from you soon!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I love it so much when Sam comforts Diane, or vice versa. My favorite moments in the show are scenes like the one where Diane's cat dies, or the one with the lucky bottle cap (I'm sorry I can't remember the titles at the moment). Anyways this could be a scene from the show, very beautiful!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
This was lovely. I always wondered what happened after this episode, and you filled in the blank beautifully. Thanks for giving poor Diane a better ending.
Chelsea Oz chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I loved this! Nothing better than an author who gets the material, and you do. You really captured the soul of Sam and Diane. The ups and downs and the little things in between. BTW, I loved how you mentioned Diane's color schemes in chapter 3. Whenever something big happened between them she was always wearing red or blue and I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed!
SamandDianeOTP chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
I've been thinking a lot about what took place after this ep and this fic was a nice continuation. I love how Diane tempts him on purpose AND not on purpose. Well done! Looking forward to your next!