Reviews for My Mother's Love
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 8/29
My kind of interpretation of the plot line. Nicely done. Felt a bit hurried right at the end. I like the way you think.
MegaHeracross214 chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Please continue this story.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
loved the story for beginning to end
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
I loved this story. It's very well written, and the plot is good. This would be a great first chapter for a time travel story. One of the better ones I've read.
PoseidonPrince chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
Me gusta.
Mmars69 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Bigger Bang! I love it!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Thank you for this story. You pulled off a considerable feat by making a story simultaneously fluffy and substantial.

You cleared up a large number of plot holes that JKR (bless her) left and in a way that seems much more satisfying. In canon, the best we can do is conclude that Dumbledore managed to pull off a very deep, insanely dangerous plan from the grave. It kind of makes sense, but in hindsight really pushes one's suspension of disbelief.

The way you finish off Voldemort is entirely novel and fun. Of course H&H finally get together and in a satisfying way, though a fanon-type soul bond is a bit gratuitous IMHO.

While this is a one-shot, it would be fun to see this extended into a ten chapter or so story.

D. Page Robin
jonski chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
SO glad there is no albus severus potter.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Good.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Well done. I like the grandfatherly idea of Dumbledore, but he was truly a manipulative man...

-his
Deathday Party Planner chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Nice ending, I always wondered why JKR picked Dumbledore for the Kingscross scene. I much prefer your version. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Great short story and I'm glad that Harry found out the truth of his life. Thanks for sharing!
little red cindy chapter 1 . 7/30/2014