Reviews for Waiting
TriGemini chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was great to read. Enjoyed this a lot. I liked how you described each of the crests.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I Love The Story!
LotusStar chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Ooh, wonderful wonderful wonderful. Not only is this an absolutely fascinating concept, you did an excellent job of conveying the emotions of each speaker. This is a truly marvelous piece of work.
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
this is a very insightful piece! you did an amazing job with it!ttfn!
Debbie Dai-chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
Excellent fic! You really described how could the crests feel if they hve any feelings! Just amazing, Leto-Chan!
Jenna D chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
Wow! That's such a cool idea, how the crests feel. ~J~
Water Faerie chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
Ooooh! Highly original and well written!

~*Water Faerie*~
Maitanziao chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
I never thought of the crests in that manner before, perhaps that is what would happen if a digidestined dies. It makes a lot of sense, and is quite probable. Are you planning to write a fic using these children that have now been reduced to a necklace? If you aren't then I certainly am. I really enjoy the idea that previous destined ones are always alive in some way, remembered by their emotions. This is a very clever and entertaining idea! Please continue having strokes of genius, oh, and a word to those who are trying to impersonate me...STOP! Keep up the wonderful writing! ~Maitanziao
anime212 chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
kewl
Miss Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2001
OH MY GOG! *cough*IthinkIcaughttheInouecold*cough* WHAT A GATE IDEA! I NEVER *achoo!* TOUGHT DAT *achoo!* DA CESTS COULDA BEN *achoo!* DA FOYST DIGIDESTENED! !
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
A dark look at what the chrest truly are, so there the most promament asspect of the orginal digi-crew waiting for Tai and the others? I wonder, Kari chrest is the strongest of the lot, (then TK then Tai then Matt, then Izzy, then Mimi, then Joe: Sora's is a Tie with Matt's) maybe she can sense the soul within hers even if the other can't.
e. soog chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
Wow, amazing fic. Most original. This is going on ym list of favorites...
Kawaii Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Yo, that was good. that was very very good. i luv your fics, Leto-san, if you haven't figured out. Whoa...
Shroomlet chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
I really like this one, escpecially the idea of '...crests, the remnants of failed digidetined...' I think that's really true...you have LOTS of talent, keep up the excellant work!