Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Coco Inu-Kitsune 1992 chapter 4 . 8/18
Nana is worse than most mothers but to do that makes me wonder if she needs medical help. Poor Tsuna. Was this set in the 90's or something?
Riddle chapter 4 . 7/23
Well written, I have noticed some errors that can be ignored like misspelling but all in all its wonderful. I highly appreciate the little thing you put on the bottom to explain your motivations on why cisgender and transgender come up, it explains more about you that you hid in writing. But fir now I will simply say that I love the story and hope to read more later, have a nice day/night.
Rose1414 chapter 4 . 6/23
Please update?
Littlest1 chapter 4 . 5/27
This is a very interesting story.
I see you see chapter 4 . 5/23
Wow this idea is really different and I'm glad I found this story. I can't wait for the next chapter to come and to finally see the guardians reaction to the news.
Hahaha after reading chapter 3 I wanted Enma to be paired with Tsuna, but after reading the hints in this chapter I'll wait to see what Yamato thinks. Besides I love both pairings so it won't matter to me in the end.
Since the beginning of KHR I've always been cautious with Nana's character, since I kept thinking that she might double cross the family someday. There was even a time where I thought the real Nana was killed during Tsuna's birth and the assassin took her place.
Keep up the amazing work!
Flash Beat chapter 4 . 5/3
Reborn is being such a boss! I hope he puts a bullet through a crazy ladies head*cough Nana*cough* in this fan fic. ALSO Bianchi love 3 I hope you make it out so that Bianchi is turning into kinda like an older sister for Tsuna :D
Fangirl chapter 4 . 5/3
... NANA YOU BITCH, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO YOUR DAUGHTER!
AUTHOR PLEASE UPDATE AND SOMEONE PLEASE SHOOT THAT BITCH
sanystyle chapter 4 . 4/28
I like it! New approach to fem!Tsuna, and well reasoned so far. Though so far I haven't seen any positive tones - this story seems tragic, sad; likely because of Tsuna's hidden gender and Nana's actions. So far there are only hardships in future for Tsuna - with friends, guardians, mafia... Or maybe Reborn's thoughts after finding truth about all the new problems and difficulties is influencing me. Anyway, good story!
Foxluna chapter 4 . 4/27
Man Tsuna has sure been through alot and is only going to continue to go through even more. And the man who has her heart that has been hurting that same heart... well im upset about that but that falls on Reborn being at fault for that. Now the Relationship between Sky and Rain is possible. But the Rain is in one now... and im guessing with a male too. I wonder how her Guardians will react to all this? Besides the ones that 'know'. How will the rest react? How will the Rain take it all? After being told before a relationship with his Sky wasnt possible, but now being told its VERY possible. That his feelings for his Sky were never wrong. Cuz way i see it Love is never wrong, whether between m/m f/f or m/f. To me those are all the same. Long as u truly love someone and love them for all the right reasons its never wrong. Poor Takeshi, i really am worried how he'll take it all and react. Not just him but everyone else that knows Tsuna personally, hmmm and the Varia. I can see Xanxus being a VERY protective brother towards Tsuna... as well as Dino being protective towards her in the same way. Enma is a given lol. Reborn has been more of a father to Tsuna than even her own. Hopefully Iemitsu weeps for the little girl he never got to raise or know, and regrets. But least now he can be there for her as best he can and stop making mistakes where Tsuna is concerned. If he does then Tsuna will have 2 father's. Reborn then Iemitsu.
You know Tsuna looks exactly like Primo/Giotto, just a female version of him really with only the coloring as a difference.
Please let me know when u update this cuz im super excited to read the next chapter and see what happens next.
laters,
Fox
Lerya-chan chapter 4 . 4/26
This is awesome!
Poor Tsuna though... But I can understand your sentiment about nana...
Can't wait to read more!
PipeDream chapter 4 . 4/25
Omg YES GUARDIAN REACTIONS I HAF BEEN WAITIN FOR DIS
Confusion chapter 4 . 4/25
Wait!
What about the Dying Will Bullet?
Din't Tsuna's clothes burn out except his boxers?
How did she manage that?
Was it a typo? The cow kid is Lambo...
Lampo is primo's lightning guardian
I love your story btw :)
Rozabeth23 chapter 4 . 4/24
will this be an enmaxtsuna romance?
PS:this is great and amazing and wonderful
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 4 . 4/24
Thumbs up. I'm enjoying this take of a fem Tsuna fic. Slow going, but watching Reborn deal with the consequences of Nana's so called joke is amazing!