Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
Lambo sounded fine to me- he's surrounded by older people bar Ipin, all the time, and tries to emulate them when he isn't being a brat. And despite his behavior, he isn't completely an idiot. He has it in him to be quite clever and brilliant if he's trying.
And he /is/ about Ten here, not five. Hell, I had a ridiculous vocabulary from quite early, due to how much I was read to and how voraciously I read once I got the hang of it. Voice aside, I didn't /sound/ like a kid until probably high school and then some when certain friends and genres affected my default speech on some subjects, and that remains an erratically infrequent ...accent, for lack of a better word.
(I never outgrew the tendency to unconsciously mimic the accents and speech patterns of whoever I was speaking to after a few minutes. Regular extended exposure means certain people trigger it even faster and sometimes just talking /about/ them can trigger the ingrained habits.)

I look forward to more hugs for Tsuna- she needs them and deserves All The Hugs~!

Makes me wonder if the TYL!Tsuna was still hiding her gender or if the Bazooka-multi-future-pulling dropped them into one that was canon-male?
...And now I'm wondering if Byakuran knows... Oh dear... (All the more reason to shoot him, in lots of people's opinions, for his overly... clingy... behavior.)
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 5 . 3/14
SO. GOOD. MORE! OMG this story is amazing! I love it so much! Please, update as soon as you're comfortable doing so! I can't wait to continue along this intensely interesting story path you've started forging! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Thundramon chapter 5 . 2/6
Very well written.

Some characters are wonderfully characterized while others such as Nana left to rot given the nature/premise of the story.

Fundamental premise is rather flawed since Reborn 'The Worlds Greatest Hitman' would have noticed his student was female after several years of cohabitation in the same house.

Future Lambo would known about this due to the 10 year bazooka unless you are going to ignore the 'Future Arc' & the bazooka.

I am torn between enjoying the story because it really is very promising but at the same time, I can't seem to get past the stupidity of the characters to not notice Tsuna's true gender in order to explain/believe the premise.

Can Mukuro still be considered a good guardian for knowing about Tsuna's gender yet doing nothing to 'help' Tsuna? Hope you satisfy this by showing Mukuro using his Mist Illusions to help Tsuna perpetuate the Illusion of her Gender, his unfriendliness with Nana, his protectiveness etc. But Tsuna is unaware of whether he definitively knows or not. So that means he has not spoken to her about her gender before etc.

I favoriting this story mainly because I am very curious and eager to see how the characters will be developed further. You have got me hooked on this story.

Cheers
egwolf65 chapter 5 . 11/22/2016
Great story!
lilyoftheval5 chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
Interesting plot!
Poor poor Tsu... Not surprised about Nana, there is obviously something broken in there.

Reborn has been wonderful.
sylnodel chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Tsuna using her flame to hide in the wardrobe was so funny! This fic is really interesting. Lambo POV was well done and I also like how protective reborn is. Wonder what iemitsu reaction is going to be?...
Nice fic!
1sunfun chapter 5 . 11/14/2016
Interesting
MayaHikari chapter 5 . 11/12/2016
T_T waahhh. cutey Tsuna. You'll be fine.
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
very good
Jaricchi chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
BEAUTIFUL. As usual

WE SHOULD GIVE TSUNA A HUG! SHE SO DESERVES IT. HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TT A TT)~ Thank you for sharing.
hopper.codelyoko chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
I'm fairly curious even though I don't think this is really related
Do these events happen after the arcobaleno trials or did that not happen? if so, what events have or have not happened in this story

I love this btw gl Tsuna :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Hope you'll post another chapter soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Please fix the misspellings and correct the punctuation.