Reviews for 101 Fun Things To Do At Wal-Mart
Anon chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
I've been rummaging around this site for good fanfiction, and I've got to say that this story is one of my favorites. I like the intertwining of RWBY lore with real-world references, and the way that you have stayed true to each character's base personalities while adding slightly different variations to represent real-world counterparts is very commendable.

The comedy is light, and will definitely put a smile on anyone's face. The plot buildup is gradual and not shallow, and there is plenty of development that occurs with each main character and the relationship they have with one another.

From a reader's perspective, I would certainly want a continuation of this story, as well as additons of the other RWBY supporting characters. In short, you have gained another fan, and thank you for gracing us with your literary talents.

- From a fan
765sullivan chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
Beautiful! I truly enjoy your type of writing, it flows nicely.
omega chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Awesome puns( I mean it)
I hope you don't mind if I borrow some jokes, do you?
oh, and PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY?( uses puppy face! It's super effective!)
k wolf chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
love the story!(espescially since I love POKEMON!)
I feel as though I could easily Crush Blake and Yang's teams w/ my current Pokémon Y team
Weiss Schneezed chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I know you haven't updated this in a while but I would love it so much if you would :)
Dragxon chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
*Raises hand* Me, me, me I want a third I do, I do. In a seriousness though this is really good and I wouldn't mind seeing more of it.
Fourze chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
DISCONTINUED?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Infinii chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Loving the story so far, pleasantly surprised it has passed all expectations. :D
Infinii chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Awww. I ship Bumblebee so hard this is great. :D Thank you for sharing!
TheVictoriousMC chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I love this stuff :) it's so funny. Yang's character is hilarious, and with the rest of team RWBY in an AU setting? No wonder it's so humorous!
Please write more.
PDLdork chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
I literally died laughing from the first chapter, please make a third chapter, please.
Conner chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
A great read! I really enjoyed both chapters. The way Blake and Yang bicker is simply wonderful! And before I forget, great puns from Ms. Long! Please make more chapters! :D
ArtisticallyArisen chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
This is sooooooo cool! Pokémon and RWBY. POKEMON AND RWBY?! MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE AT LASTKHGKDCDNITDGHIHKHFKHKFEHVIDBIHVF! Sugar rush... Back to what I was saying: This is really good! You should keep going with this! :3
Gracekim1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I think a 3rd chapter would be great cuz your story is awesome!
Gracekim1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Awesome! Maybe they could got to a theme park from a voucher they found in the wal-Mart shop?