Reviews for On Fire
Phoenix2312 chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Love the chapter. I enjoyed the little twist and can't wait for the whole of Panem to find out about Haymitch. I do hope you stick to the Mockingjay storyline about Katniss and Johanna though, their friendship is special I think, then she can have two people she really can count on. Anyways, update soon!
alisha.hawk chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
I really love this you
ptl4ever419 chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Love wow, who knew that telling the truth is so revolutionary
Angelic Imp chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
I really love this story. Haymitch/Katniss is starting to grow on me. :)
ptl4ever419 chapter 14 . 12/14/2013
Love it! Poor Gale, having it sprung on him like that
alisha.hawk chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
Thanks for the update.
ptl4ever419 chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
Loved it and your notes must be epic :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
this is a really good story
lovely-whisper chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Wow! I'm sorry it took me all 12 chapters to review, but I just couldn't stop reading. For some reason this pairing has troubled my mind for quite some time now and I was curious to see if anyone had written a good story about them. Yours was absolutely fantastic. I sometimes felt like I was right in the middle of it all and you sometimes made me wish I was Katniss ;-). Hopefully the two days will be over very soon, because I can't wait to see what happens next! Anyhow, I'm off to see if you have written other stories about this pair and I will most definitely check out your Youtube vids :-D
mlynch13 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
OMG! AHHH! the anticipation is torturing me.
ptl4ever419 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Love it :) it's sad that Katniss thinks Haymitch abandoned her
Katherine chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY. I was wondering when someone would find out, and it's Peeta! Can't wait to see what happens when he does the interview about Katniss having a baby!

You are doing an excellent job for English not being your first language. I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
this hole story is good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
This is a really good story.
ptl4ever419 chapter 11 . 12/9/2013
Love the way it's played :) can't wait for the arena and Hatmitch's side
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »