Reviews for On Fire
Phoenix2312 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Thanks for the fast update! I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Katniss starts to realize that Haymitch has feelings for her, and I hope she reciprocates them as well. Please update soon!
mlynch13 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
oh. my. god. This story is amazing! please tell me you are writing more! PLEASE! i can not wait!
ptl4ever419 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Love it! Amazing can't wait for more :)
schmooker chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I am loving your story! Haymitch and Katniss make such a good couple, and I'm glad to see you build up their story and relationship. Can't wait to see what happens next!
TypewriterClick chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I know I reviewed already once, but seriously this fanfic is the best I've ever found with this pairing! :) thaaaanks again, looking forward for the next chapter.
Hugs from Italy
Echoes calling chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Happy to see a new chapters of my favorite story :) I think you've managed to keep the characters
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Epic story please continue :)
Jez chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I need to log in on my mobile so I can follow this! Absolutely amazing so far _
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Excellent! I love your writing and they both seem to be very in character
sreii chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I don't normally like Katniss/Haymitch fics, but I absolutely LOVE yours!

Please update soon!
ColorOfAngels chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
This is fantastic. I'm loving the twist on canon and cant wait to see how this all plays out.
TypewriterClick chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
ooooh I'm so loving this story! please please keep writing and finish it because it's great :)
hugs!
Phoenix2312 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Another fantastic chapter! Can't wait for more.
sreii chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I really love this! I'm a huge fan for forbidden romance (young/old). I always thought of Haymitch falling for one of the Everdeen sisters (yes, including Prim-I'm actually writing a story about them). Effie/Haymitch stories are okay but they're not my favorite... And I totally agree with you- I always thought of Katniss' and Gale's relationship to be strictly brother and sister.

Please update soon! :D
Phoenix2312 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love this so far! I can't wait for more!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »