Reviews for The bird of Hermes: Servant of a Jinchuuriki
Lady Switch Groen chapter 4 . 8/28
i almost had a heart attack when you left off with this as i hadn't checked to see when the story was updated last... thank fucking god that you seem to be updating still. I can't WAIT to see where you take this! Keep writing!
jeanette9a chapter 3 . 8/22
and this time i plague by "let it go..."
Danzo in elsa's dress, i don't know if it's comical, creepy or ironic.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 8/22
i can't take it seriously after i hear;" but first..." anymore. it's because of the selfie song.
well at least i can laugh a little, the thought of the shinigami taking a selfie with Alucard. giggle. XD
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 8/20
I like the story a lot and think you did great. Like the partnership going between Alucard and Naruto. Also how he looks. I liked that you gave another description how he looked like (saying he looked like the Jedi or his sword was from Daedric sword from Skyrim, etc.). I am looking forward to the next chapter.
kingrobert84 chapter 4 . 8/16
doin awesome man whens update?
Kami-Sama-Senpai chapter 4 . 8/16
I'm guessing you like Hellsing abridged.
However the thing with the candy was not an "eye", but the letter "I". As in "candi", a stereotypical prostitute name. The joke was he paid for a very expensive hooker.
RS chapter 4 . 8/8
Such a good fic. I love the yandere thing alucard has going on. Lol, it's freaking cute. I'm really excited to see this continued. It's always a shame when you read a great fic just to realize it's dead, I certainly hope that isn't the case here. I like how you've made naruto as well, it's a good mix of serious and casual, with a bit of humor. I noticed you've made few mistakes grammatically, or at least few enough that I cant notice them at 4 am, and I have a bachelors in literature. So I'm impressed.
bigfan22 chapter 4 . 7/29
Damn this story is good. I'm not sure if it has been done before, but since I've never read such a fic...outstanding job in creating a Master/Servant bond between Alucard and Naruto.

As far as the Naruto you created goes...I love how cold and dark he is. Hopefully you won't take him down the evil route. I also hope that once he gets a little older, you decide to pair him with Alucard and maybe add Anko as a Mistress/Concubine.

This story has def been a fun read, and I hope you update soon. GREAT JOB!
lukas chapter 4 . 7/23
Can't wait to read more
MothBallz chapter 4 . 7/25
The Yandere is strong with this one.

Joking aside, good stuff. A few grammar errors, but none of them are so egregious that they take away from the story. I'd just recommend having someone proof read over it so they're not so numerous.

Other than I do very much so enjoy this story, always a fan of Yandere, and the by play between Girlycard and Naruto is hilarious. Hope to see more of that. Hope to see more of this story really.
Foxy Engineer chapter 4 . 7/23
Please continue this work.
Madgormley chapter 4 . 7/23
excellent story so far and i will be really looking forward to more updates for it so pleases keep them coming. P.S Is this going to be a naruto & alucard pairing and will naruto become a vampire the reason i ask is well the pairing is very rare and i think it would be interesting.
eliteshadow chapter 4 . 7/18
cool story love it please update more soon
SNake57575 chapter 4 . 7/17
i don't know if this has been commented on yet or not but i will say this now
the joke is supposed to be Candi as in Candy with the Letter I as in a name
but otherwise this fic is cool i like it
BrotherDeath chapter 4 . 7/15
This Story is just awesome. Finally a good Hellsing/Naruto Crossover.
Good Job so far, can't await the next chapter :D