Reviews for The bird of Hermes: Servant of a Jinchuuriki
reyon6 chapter 1 . 7h
continue please
Kurama Kitsune 2251 chapter 4 . 5/12
I loved the reference to the first episode of team four star. It was fun to see that mentioned in this fic I truly hope you update one day. I am in love with this. If you happen to need a beta reader I am always happy to do so as well.

Truly yours,
That FOXXY Bastard
jangoman1579 chapter 3 . 4/17
Okay first off I dont care how powerful Alucard is. Kyuubi is defiantly a hell of a lot stronger so her releasing her restraints shouldn't make feel fear or make him subdued.
MrJakeFozzie chapter 4 . 4/11
Hope you come back to this story, its pretty good
mizukifugiwarra chapter 4 . 2/12
Please make more chapter's
Polaruspax chapter 3 . 2/8
Im sorry but this stopped the story... the nine tails... Kurama was the physical manifestation of the rage and hatred of the ten tails... the apocalyptic monster that obliterated miles of mountains with one blast... Kurama was made with half of its power... I love Alucard I really do. But no matter what he could do he would never be able to make Kurama fear him. No matter how many seals he released he would never get the nine tailed fox to be subdued. Your story was good up until you literally made something that fears nothing fear something that could never make it feel it in the first place.
Polaruspax chapter 2 . 2/8
I like this so far... I dont really like stories that bash hinata because it was not her fault she was as shy as she was... And I dont really like fics that have naruto be cold to everyone because it is just boring having him hate everything and act the same way to everyone but one person... I'll keep reading this because it has interested me and im looking forward to Kurama's and Alucard's reaction to each other.
FellBloodAngel chapter 4 . 1/26
The story concept is new and interesting and to top it all off it is very well written please continue with this story I would love to read more.
Baker company chapter 4 . 1/22
I hope that you continue this work. Its a bit different than others I've read before and I would quite like to see how it turns out
Best regards, Baker company
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 1/20
You wrote this when you were like 15 right? I can tell by the fact that you turned Naruto into some one-dimensional edgelord gary-stu.
Nihatclodra chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Helluva shitty cliffhanger to stop at... I REALLY want to see Naruto and Kakashi's fight... and more Alucard antics, of course.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Anyone interesting in those Souls of Alucard's that would make a good tutor in ninja-ing for Naruto?
Lewis-Sama chapter 4 . 11/10/2016
Awesome. Can't wait for morel
RinboHengoku chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
Yo Pendragon. You know, I was enjoying reading this story until to my disappointment and sadness that it ended after the fourth chapter. I was really eager to read more, so would it be too much to ask for you to continue this story?
arckane chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
We need more man where you at