Reviews for The bird of Hermes: Servant of a Jinchuuriki
Nice omake
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 11/29
Make the konoha suffer
8-bit thief chapter 4 . 11/23
i do enjoy that you're including bits from hellsing ultimate abridged. I actually got worried when alucard decided to take a walk.
hihiozabimaru chapter 2 . 11/19
Hah fleas!

I'm seeing a lot of abridged references and I love it!
AbsoluteChaosX chapter 4 . 11/15
Naruto should be letting Alucard kill everyone who insults and glares at him otherwise Naruto will just look like gary stu, one of the things that was so bad about the canon series is that Naruto took of the villagers' hate and did nothing to the villagers in return. It's unrealistic and makes Naruto's character a lot more boring when you just make him act like Canon Naruto but with super powers or a super powered friend by saying he's not petty so he won't react to insults. That's why Naruto should be angry at all the villagers who insult him and let Alucard kill them all of those villagers who insult him.
Hahaha...I love how you included the lines from hellsing abridged, and the story itself is great, I enjoy it.
Zero Gawain chapter 4 . 10/31
very good
AkRuiner chapter 4 . 10/25
Dude! This is excellent. I really hope you decide to update this soon. I am eager to see what Naruto's goal turns out to be, I figured he'd end up leaving the village with a bang so to speak. But seeing Danzo's... support makes me wonder. I also find it very interesting that Naruto is interested in Edo Tensei.. What will he end up using that for? I can't help but grin thinking about it. Anyway there is a lot to look forward to in this story. Can't wait for an update!
xirons chapter 4 . 10/24
very good. continued I want to know what happens
nicholas.souddress chapter 4 . 10/15
Without a doubt I can say this is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read and I have read a lot of them, however I do have two simple questiosn. in any way shape or form is Naruto going to turn the apartment complex into a mansion sort of like Sir Integra's mansion? And will Alucard ever get his / her guns?
Shattering chapter 1 . 10/7
Lol, Girlycard :D
Like your story, hope to see more of it!
When's the sequel coming out this was great
rc48177 chapter 4 . 10/1
can't wait for the read about the continuing adventures of Naruto and his obsessed demon servent.