Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
I am so mad at Aranel now. And Merry. Somehow I can't be mad at Pippin, but I'll make up for it on the other two. And on you. Boromir is NOT that mean. No way. Still, I enjoyed this chapter. Btw, what's wrong with meatloaf and potatoes? Very fun.
OneSizeFitsAll chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Definitely make her save Boromir. Please! You could make them temporarily join up with the other former members of the fellowship are random points throughout the story, maybe? You can't just lose track of every one else at the breaking of the fellowship, though.
MrBalrogwithsnow chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Save Borormir. Save Borormir! Save Borormir! Save Borormir! Save Borormir! *pass out*
daviesfb2000 chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Like it but isn't the butterfly effect a film?
daviesfb2000 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
WOw love the cliffhanger I need more though -.- AWESOME just watched the second hobbit film and there it was a good as this
Haldomir chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Very good story so far. I think she should save Boromir and even fall in love with him. Hope you will update soon.
Telekinesis Fae Flamingsword chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
This is a fun story, keep it up!
daviesfb2000 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
awesome, i can see you spent a lot of time, the settings and names are brilliant, please do a humorous scene on the dwarves or elfs, i think they are :].
Guest chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
I like it a lot! Please update soon! I like it when I get updates frequently! Keep writing!
AriellaSerenity chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
Lol ouch. The poor tree branch :P. I can't wait to see how the council goes! Please update soon!
daviesfb2000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Wow I really like it, good use of words, suspenseful and the use of lord of the rings was awesome. It was a great mix. Maybe you could go into more detail as how it started, from their perspective. But great grammar!
Sacagewea chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I think she should save boromir AND go off with legolas and the others. If not then just go with Aragorn,Legolas, and Gimli. Love the story please update soon!
Spottedmask12 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nice start! I can't wait to read more!
Home Is Where The Heart Is chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nice start! I like this story. And I think maybe Aranel should go with the Three Hunter? It's your choice though. :)