Reviews for Emotionless Freak
harry fanclub 1 chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Pretty Pretty Pretty please finish or at least add more to this story please"?
Troubadour chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
Ooh! I do so like this! I've recently been craving some good emotionless!Harry. Personally, I really want him to just...not care about things. Like... Just going through the motions. He doesn't react the way people expect him to, because he doesn't react in the first place. The best part would come when he finds out from a manipulative, but well-meaning, Dumbledore, that he's supposed to save the world, and he just goes, 'no thanks.' But that's just my guilty pleasure.

This story has started off well, so let me just beg for a moment: pleasepleasepleaseplease PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't have him just go through canon's ridiculous little 'quests.' It's not in his character. Try to focus more on how his reactions, or lack thereof, to canonical plot devices. Harry's emotionless: he's not going to go wandering around the third flood corridor, or run off to save Sirius, or start fighting trolls to save some girl. Definitely work on his character development, but don't turn him into some superhero. Have him learn to care about himself.

Sorry about the rant-y thing, I just got really excited about this li'l fic and really want it to avoid common pitfalls. Keep on truckin'! You're doing great!
Daughter of Death and Magic chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I think Dumbledore can be good. Just manipulative. He tries to do what is best for everyone not just Harry. I like your story. Can't wait until you update next. Cheers!
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
aww! poor harry...

it probably would end up amusing if he started following snape or voldy everywhere like a lost puppy, and annoying them... LOL wont happen, but would be funny!
editorofthequibbler chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
This is brilliant.
Quiet Ryter chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Thanks for updating your story. This is a cool chapter:) Please update your story.
RedWave-SunAlert-SoundStreaker chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I really like the story so far... are you continuing it?
Quiet Ryter chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
This is a cool chapter.:) Please update your story.
Killed by Fandom chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like this.
Galgalatz chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was indeed disturbing... I beg of you to continue so that it doesn't end like this.
BlazeOnBitches chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I think u should keep going with this.