Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
amyrlinengineer chapter 53 . 4/12
loved it! i hope there will be more to read in the future. thank you so much for sharing!
amyrlinengineer chapter 14 . 4/11
wow. I'm really looking this story. Tom and Hari are just adorable. looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Harrpotterbae26 chapter 53 . 4/11
please please update
DeborahMascena chapter 45 . 4/7
Pleaseeee update!
silvershadowseeker chapter 53 . 3/17
I really do hope you write more of this story I like it a lot
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/11
thanks
Trace Reading chapter 37 . 3/5
Well this is unaccountably boring. The protagonists, as usual (I won't be calling them heroes because they aren't), have fallen into that classic fanfiction trap of being practically unassailable, loaded down with titles, and possessed of more power than any ten other characters can muster, at the very least, and quite frankly there's nothing really compelling about it.

And the bashing, oh the bashing. Staid, tiresome, and utterly misplaced. Yeah, I said it. There's no reason for the characters to be acting the way they are. It's got no justification whatsoever. Oh, I mean you did try, but it's such a pathetic attempt to make former protagonists into villains that it's transparently ugly, just like every other bash-fic or Snape-worshiping story out there.

There's nothing keeping me here; not even my pathological need to see things through to the end will keep me reading this one.
tennyogodde25 chapter 53 . 3/2
Well done I really truly enjoyed the story so I don’t go for the epically long stories here on fanfiction. but I was beyond bored two days ago and decided to give the story a try. Well I am very thankful for that random moment of boredom because I love the story thank you for writing it as well as I hope you will continue
nerfleopard chapter 13 . 2/23
k
XxshykittenxX chapter 1 . 2/22
Please, Please, Please, Update! I really want to see what happens between Hari and Neville, not to mention Baby Slytherin. I also wanted to point out that the scene when Hari gets her staff seems to have disappeared.
dhamann7878 chapter 53 . 2/16
Excellent, wondering if you'll be continuing this or possibly a sequel?
AstroNeko3000 chapter 1 . 2/13
when are you going to update
More please
the-cari-moose chapter 53 . 1/27
Awhhh is there any more? I’m curious what’s to happen with the muggles in a decade.

Also I’m wondering if you meant for your female version of the name Harry to be pronounced the same way it usually is. Hari rhymes with my name funnily enough Cari. Now my name is difficult and unusual and many people may believe you pronouce it the same as Carrie which would make it rhyme with Harry but actually in fact it's like saying "car" with an "e" sound on the end, long "e," not short "e." Car-ree? Make sense? So I’m that case Hari sounds like Har-ree, not Harry. If you had wanted it to sound like Harry you’d just need to add another r, Harri.
the-cari-moose chapter 42 . 1/26
Yay! Percy isn’t a nobb anymore!
2,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »