Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
tabala chapter 53 . 6h
I love the story so far. Is it abandoned, cause if so it is not at a bad place. But it would be cool of it continued. Great story though.
tabala chapter 44 . 10h
They are planning on eventually taking muggleborn children away from their parents? I was not expecting that.
tabala chapter 3 . 7/17
That is so fucked up, he already fulfilled the contract why us he going to keep doing it to her?
Oh, how I just love Slytherin. (Not reffering to Tom btw)
I love the colours, the name, the animal!
reberebecca chapter 53 . 6/4
Una storia strepitosa! Originale. Molto curata. Un po’ sulla vena del dramma... ma non toglie bellezza alla storia. È davvero straordinaria. Piena di dettagli ed eventi. Se vede che ci hai dedicato molto tempo.
I miei complimenti!
By rebe
Manga Girl Geek chapter 53 . 5/30
loved this story but i would really like to see a prequel to it for the events leading up to it just a thought cuz this story leaves some unanswered questions as to how she (femharry) got to where she is (that and it would be fun to see her grow to hate Dumbles)
Ryker Thorn chapter 53 . 5/26
Simply beautiful, this story is a wonderful piece of art and eagerly await for the rest of it to be published.
Charang chapter 53 . 5/12
Give me more story. It’s demanded by the gods it is.
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 8 . 5/12
Would be so funny if he ripped into them about the snowball indecent in the twins third year Hari’s first
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 4 . 5/12
I’m not even 5 chapters in and I love this book scratch that I loved this book at chapter 2!
SydneyDiAngelo chapter 2 . 5/12
Voldy has in the first movie he said if Harry joined him then he would bring his perants back u can’t do that even with magic
The Dark Lady55 chapter 53 . 5/6
Please update soon I can't wait to find more about Tom and Hari and their baby son Gasper
KagomexKurama32 chapter 3 . 4/26
Dobby is so adorable protecting Hari from Voldemort- er Riddle. Kawaii~
Muito bom. Obrigado
It's been almost a year you need to come back and finish both this and potter in forks PLEASE
2,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »