Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
Shay Shadowhunter chapter 55 . 8/2
I want to see what lady magic does to Ronald after he dies and Dumbledore. it also like to see a sequel about the war between the Wixom and Muggles
The Fan chapter 55 . 7/3
This is a great story, one of the best fanfictions ever! I'm saving it on my favorites list.
Where is Percy in all of this? Love this story and coming back to it made me wonder
DragonReader18 chapter 55 . 6/17
Love this story! Great mix of smut and world building plot that i just could not stop reading!
avatargrl11 chapter 1 . 5/17
I like the name Harika. It really sounds nice. Ignore all the ignorant flamers hating on your story. After all, this is YOUR STORY! Write it however you like. Besides, too many fem!Harry Potter AU have her named Harriet. Harika's a nice change from all that.
LadyDoragon chapter 43 . 5/12
Tom's 4th birthday was on the last day of 1930 and 5th 1931 and that was between the world wars so "We never received much what with the war going on …" doesn't actually make sense.
Again, this is just an excuse to add another review in support of this fantastic story so please don't be put out by these little things so unimportant when the story was already completed years ago. Sending you love and now onto the next chapter! :)
LadyDoragon chapter 37 . 5/11
Huh, from chapter 24 I've got impression that Madame Bones already confirmed for herself that Tom is Voldemort but after looking through the words exchanged behind privacy wards between them I now see that there was no actual confirmation and the mention of Voldemort can be interpreted as both referring to Tom as I did but also referring to Tom's "grandfather".
Anyway, I'm just using this as a pretext to leave another review in order to support this absolutely fantastic story. Thank you for your hard work writing it. :)
LadyDoragon chapter 33 . 5/11
Gosley Portune the new astronomy professor was accidentally introduced twice. It's really irrelevant and I'm just pointing it out as an excuse to leave another review in support of this fantastic story that I absolutely love :)
LadyDoragon chapter 17 . 5/10
"Barty Crouch Jr. you knew him as Mad Eye Moody fourth year." That should be changed to "Barty Crouch Jr. you knew him as Mad Eye Moody during the year 1994-1995." "Fourth year" is not clear enough to everyone gathered. Why do I even point this out? It's been a while since this story was last updated and it should be left alone at this point. Oh, I know, so I have a pretext to write a review about how much I like this story and so I can, again, thank you for writing it. :D
LadyDoragon chapter 9 . 5/10
I'm a tad bit concerned that there's no indication that Tom ensured the rest of his followers aside from Hogwarts students know that Hari is off limits, his equal, that he's fond of her and they are supposed give her with appropriate respect for her standing. However, that may just be a tiny bit of unscrupulosity and although it maybe largely inconsequential my paranoia from dark Harry part of HP fanfiction is not very helpful with supporting that belief. -,-
Anyway, the story is lovely so far so thank you for your hard work writing it and now moving onto the next chapter! :)
RoseTennant654 chapter 55 . 5/4
will there be a sequel?
orangepumpkins chapter 55 . 4/30
this was a really interesting fic! I started reading not really knowing what to expect but am very happy with what I found. I enjoyed reading about how Hogwarts was changed so much and how there was resistance from so many sides. it was also interesting to see different interpretations of characters that I had yet to see before, such as McGonagall or Harry and Snape's relationship. thank you for writing and sharing!
Yet ANOTHER Godawful Cringe Fest where Harry Potter is turned into a Mary Sue.

WTF is up with these Moronic Authors?
DaSalvatore chapter 55 . 4/19
A truly fantastic story. Aside from the obvious grammar/typo/cleanup errors, I would have liked to see more about what was happening to the side characters (Hermione post-Hogwarts, Neville and the Longbottoms, Draco/Vince/Gre/Severus' futures etc). That and a more detailed tearing down of Dumbledore is pretty much all I'd change about the story. It's one of the very best politically driven HP/dark side stories I've ever read and I truly hope some type of sequel gets released. If only a one-shot summary of what happens when the Muggle find out.
terrahsims chapter 55 . 4/17
An excellent ending, will you be working on a sequel? Thank you for sharing this story with us.
2,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »