Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
mercurae chapter 3 . 8/20
omg tom, you're freaking lord voldemort but you dont want to see Hedwig eat a mice
MargaritaS chapter 53 . 8/16
this is such a fantastic story, i could not stop reading, i am eagerly awaiting more :)
You have written an amazing fic I wish there were more like it out there. "I promise not to crucio the children." Is one of the greatest lines ever written. Keep up the good work.
BlindKitten97 chapter 52 . 8/9
My favorite chapter so far, hands down .
Hexal chapter 53 . 8/7
Plz update its been almost 3 months since you last did plzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon
Looking forward to the next chapter
Velial13 chapter 9 . 7/30
Potter family has no connection to potter's wheel at all,(I'm pretty sure Wizards would be disgraced with such family crest). Linfred of Stinchcombe was a famous Potion Master, and was called "The Potterer" by Muggles because he grew ingredients in potts, read some lore before making things up, especially when lore is pretty interesting, I mean you know about Harry's connection to the Peverells, but don't know the extent of it? About how Hardwin Potter, Linfred's first son obtained The Invisibility cloak by marrying Iolanthe Peverell, Ignotus' only granddaughter.
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 53 . 7/26
Please continued this fatnfic is awesome
Bibi chapter 53 . 7/20
And please, make Ron and Hermione come back. I know this would never happen in your story, but reconsider, I love Ron and Hermione and would love to see your kids. The canons: Rose and her brother, etc ...
Bibi chapter 53 . 7/20
I loved this story of yours. Very well done. I had many ideas for Gasper's future love, my heart wants more romance and I already love Gasper. This would happen in the future during the events of the end of the last Harry Potter film and the cursed child. Harry and Tom in their story said they wanted more children, could they be the original children? Albus, James ... Gasper would be older (obvious) and I would also love that Draco already had Scorpius. That's where my idea comes in. Scorpius would have a younger sister, much younger. 7 to 10 years in my head. A beautiful little princess. She would meet Gasper on one of the visits to Harry and Tom's house and would soon have his passion and say that in the future they would get married. Gasper laughed and said that he was very old and the girl cries, so he decides to make the promise of a marriage and loves her for eternity, but she would have to grow up for it. And he would wait for her. PS: Scorpius is not happy about this kkk. This is an idea that crossed my mind and I just loved it and would love for you to do it in your story. I would love you for all eternity.
dovakiin365 chapter 53 . 7/15
Very good story, love how it differs from the path of revolution through war but takes thr political approach to it instead, first type of this story I've read, keep up the good work
misherukuro chapter 53 . 7/8
Delighted to have come across this story. Baffled that I literally binge read the entire thing in under 36hrs. I can say that I was easily enveloped in the story and the urge to click on the next chapter was always strong and fast at the end of each page. For the years of effort you've put into writing and then sharing this I extend my sincere gratitude.
Jeramy-Toombs chapter 53 . 7/3
Ighgghbfhctg I need moreee
Please update this story. One thing that needs to be addressed is the muggle minister and I think the queen already know of the magical world. So legally it's allowed. So being discovered the government would just say we've always know about the magical world and so I'm not sure why a war would happen. This seems like the government doesn't know about the magical world. So I hope that will be clarified
QueenLyssa chapter 53 . 6/23
I don't know if u have a plan for continuing this story later. But I once read a story where to cut down on the number of muggles runes were placed in public places like subway entrances, parks and other places of congregation. These runes would ecenssially trigger only muggles, not squibs, and make them barren. This way it's not so much going out and killing but slowly making them extinct. Other already dangerous places could have other runes that could b there to trigger every so often to kill or cause someone to kill therefore decreasing number more rapidly rather than the long term affect of the previous runes. Just a thought...love the story and hope to read more
2,418 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »