Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
Chermayne chapter 48 . 8/18
MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Slytherin's Pimp chapter 48 . 8/18
I find it amusing that a dark lord can't deal with shopping
ehanda chapter 48 . 8/18
O_O bad move on Parkinson...
Chanel chapter 48 . 8/18
So glad you finally updated. I had stopped hoping that you would update again and that you had abandoned this story. Please update soon, can't wait to see what happens to parkinson.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 48 . 8/18
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
Anaelyssa chapter 48 . 8/18
The Baby Shopping chapter. But you just mentioned some of the more relevant details like snake plushies instead of detailing every single item they bought. Plus, you interspersed it with the relevant radio broadcast. Very nice.

And Harry bought one baby bassinet made of pine decorated with emerald-green snakes and another bassinet of solid gold encrusted with ruby, and an even more special bassinet of shadow-steel encrusted with dementor hearts, and then bought 10 of everything: blue, black, red, green, yellow, fuchsia, ochre pillows... that's what shopping chapters usually look like. So you did an amazing job at avoiding this, not that I would expect anything less of you.
Harriverse chapter 48 . 8/18
You know its a great fic when you want to go back and rea how it started again!
teedub chapter 48 . 8/18
Though it's not helpful, a very good strategic move on Lord Parkinson's part ;-)

The Press is such a dangerous and influential monster. Especially in the WW where they adhere to no journalistic ethics or standards of Slander or Libel. Along with a population that has been conditioned to "not question what they are told" as well as believing whatever the Press say as "fact" without proof.
Espied7 chapter 48 . 8/18
Love the baby shopping!
harlequin320 chapter 48 . 8/18
nice chapter as always, keep up the good work
Genuka chapter 48 . 8/18
Well.. they're dead. *snicker* idiots.
NorseFan1 chapter 48 . 8/18
Ooh, brilliant! More soon please!
I love this! I really like your portrayal of Riddle and your plot. How long are you planning on making the story? Update soon :)
NicoleR85 chapter 48 . 8/18
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 48 . 8/18