Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
LightningmasterRyu chapter 53 . 5/16
still interesting at least
megipegi chapter 53 . 5/16
Great chapter, thank you for the update and I cannot wait for the next one
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 53 . 5/16
Ohh it was great to see this story updated I loved it so much. Tom is great I love the party and how he is keeping Arthur distracted
shivani7 chapter 53 . 5/16
Yeh ! Update
Vi38 chapter 53 . 5/16
Good
EndlessChains chapter 53 . 5/16
A well done chapter. The worry that Harri and Tom have was understandable as there is a lot of dangers still out there. The prophecy Luna foretold as well as the few enemies left that do not agree with Tom's ideals. With exams over, they can begin to plan and prepare now, but at least they are able to relax for a bit with the party in Hogwarts and the start of Summer. The summer holidays will be an interesting one with much trouble it would seem. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
OnepieceZoroOc chapter 53 . 5/16
i love fatherly Tom! so cute XD also war is brewing~~~ i am wondering if you plan on milking this story to the actual war front or finishing after most of the current timeline is done and leaving the war to interpretation or placing it in another story front like a book 1 book 2 thing?
acetwolf94 chapter 53 . 5/15
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Harriverse chapter 53 . 5/15
I never thought they'd make it through the year, nevermind the pregnancy. Of course, we can't forget what this story is really about... Are a few magical plagues on the way?
InfinityMask chapter 53 . 5/15
How about them modify fidelius charm to work on information instead of location? Cliche I know but the idea can be used. That is if you did not have your own method to deal with it.
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 53 . 5/15
Love the update
ninaashley chapter 53 . 5/15
FINALLY :) :) loved it!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 53 . 5/15
:D
Charlie0925 chapter 53 . 5/15
So, so happy to see another awesome update for this TRULY BRILLIANT FIC! ;o)
Wishfull-star chapter 53 . 5/15
lol that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »