Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
HermioneandMarcus chapter 47 . 7/16
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 47 . 7/16
:D
harlequin320 chapter 47 . 7/16
interesting chapter as always, keep up the good work
NicoleR85 chapter 47 . 7/16
Another great chapter. I can't wait to the next one. Please update soon.
Espied7 chapter 47 . 7/16
Yay! Love it when Arthur calls him out :)
Harriverse chapter 47 . 7/16
Yea! Great update. Things are going to change in the wizarding world. I went back a chapter because I'm more interested in Hari and Tom, but something they said intrigued me. Are they still planning on talking over the wizarding world? I thought they were the engineers behind it but were satisfied with the way things were going. After all, raising a family is hard work and if magic wants them to repopulate their families, they will have a lot of work ahead of them. And those thugs in the apothecary show that not all is not well. Looks likethose who like to raid have some work ahead of them.

Then again, I may have forgotten your story line in regards to Hari and Tom.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 47 . 7/16
More please! XD
NorseFan1 chapter 47 . 7/16
This was great! More soon please! Can't wait to see more of Hari and Tom!
Sailor Tala chapter 47 . 7/16
another amazing chapter love Arthur as minister. I hope you will update soon. The wait has been killing me.
Theta-McBride chapter 47 . 7/16
Love it!
teedub chapter 47 . 7/16
yay! I'm happy for an update. I love business discussions, especially with an International flavor. Percy was gracious and a good man. Still think he should have made the Twins sweat a bit more :-)

Does this mean that we'll get an update to your other HP story?

I love them both, but am partial to Forks.
Good update
xDarklightx chapter 47 . 7/16
I like it.
random chapter 47 . 7/16
Welcome back... still loving it!
ptl4ever419 chapter 47 . 7/16
Love it. Was so excited to see an update today as a few of my high school friends and I all love your story so usually talk to each other about it when you update. Glad Fred and George are getting back to their shop and trying to get along with Percy. Really like you brining in foreign businesses
1,852 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »