Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
wenpip chapter 51 . 8/25
Not the most exciting chapter, but still necessary and interesting. It did not have the feel of "Well that was completely pointless", neither did it make me want to skim or skip to get past it. I enjoyed it.
Genuka chapter 51 . 8/25
I like the security solution.
megipegi chapter 51 . 8/25
Great chapter, thank you for the update and I cannot wait for the next one
EndlessChains chapter 51 . 8/24
A well done chapter. An interesting conversation between the staff and the Riddles. Quite interesting with how they were keeping updated about who will fail and how to make sure that they get the lessons needed in order for them to pass. The mock exam being mentioned was amusing to read with Pomona having quite the evil smile. The ideas for the camp were interesting to read and sounded like they would work quite well. The next conversation about suppressing the Muggles was interesting as well with how they were coming up with different ideas on how to make sure that the Magical World stays a secret and not be revealed. The bracelets were an interesting touch that was for sure. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
BattleshipFusou chapter 51 . 8/24
Sort of boring like you said, but I enjoy these chapters where we get to see the groundwork for things being laid. It's so very interesting to look at the information you give us and try to extrapolate which direction events will go and how things will change based upon the new info.

So while you weren't satisfied, please know that I at least enjoyed the results of your effort.
Axel Fones chapter 51 . 8/24
I always knew Sprout had a hidden sadistic side somewhere in her. No one could possibly be that nice in a fictional story, they're just setting up for a knife in your back :P
Wishfull-star chapter 51 . 8/24
that was awesome I loved the chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next:)
Shetan20 chapter 51 . 8/24
I enjoyed this chapter very much
Vi38 chapter 51 . 8/24
Good
Harrypotterwannabe00 chapter 51 . 8/24
Love this story hope you continue it
Tommy14 chapter 51 . 8/24
I liked seeing a glimpse of their running Hogwarts and plans of the future.
777angeloflove chapter 51 . 8/24
loving the story so far! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
Padfootette chapter 51 . 8/24
Loved it! I can't wait to read more of this amazing story please update soon
Love Faith Embers chapter 51 . 8/24
Great chapter! I love it!
01asdf chapter 51 . 8/24
I'm so happy you updated. Showing the day to day struggles instead of more drama and angst is great IMO. It makes the story more reasonable and allows for character development.
2,203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »