Reviews for Riddle And The Ancient Contract
SakuraKoi chapter 29 . 4/11
0.0
rowenasheir chapter 46 . 4/11
Wow an excellent update as usual. i can't wait to see what happens next
Shadow's blood 3288 chapter 23 . 4/10
Isn't supposed to August not April.
More, more, more...
Oooohhh I love updates!
Lucy Greenhill chapter 46 . 4/9
Hey! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! xoxo
CrystalVixen93 chapter 46 . 4/9
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Yume Saint-Clair chapter 46 . 4/8
I just "swallow" forty-five chapters of this exciting story. Unable to detach myself.

I look after with great anticipation.

Sorry if I made spelling mistakes but I'm French.
kksambo chapter 24 . 4/8
Oh, i freaking love this story! I was never a fan of Dumbledore myself, practically preparing Harry as a pig for slaughter. I also never understood Harry's blind faith in the old man. And I never got how after everything he went through, he stayed so naive and "pure". If anyone else went went through what Harry Potter did in reality and found out they were magical, they would no doubt be bitter and out for revenge and turn "Dark". But despite everything shitty in his life that happened, he remained "good" which never made logical sense to me. Anyway, I love this Female!Harry and Tom Riddle Jr. story so please update soon!
Lucky Guard chapter 46 . 4/8
Great chapter. I loved it. I can't wait till the next one please update soon.
kksambo chapter 6 . 4/8
Love it, please update soon!
Smile Black chapter 46 . 4/8
Oh my god! New chapters! Finally!
And I missed the last update! How can this be! o.O
Eeeehm yeah, I still like it ;)
EndlessChains chapter 46 . 4/8
A well done chapter. Good explanation of what was happening at the bank as well as the mixed feeling and reactions fro the student body. Makes sense that some purebloods wouldn't want to believe it but it has already been done. The Samhain explanation as well as the description of what was going on was excellent you done. It was amazing what you did in this chapter for Samhain. I learned quite a bit with th explanation that was provided as well as getting the feeling that many people felt one with their magic here as well. The social talks at the ICW party was well done as well as making sure that trade will be open. The suspicion is noted and understandable with Dumbledore messing things up before as well. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Padfootette chapter 46 . 4/8
Fantastic chapter I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
SereneBlue chapter 46 . 4/8
So great to see an update to this story, I've read all previous chapters 3 so far and am restraining myself from reading it all again until it's fully finished.
1,772 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »