Reviews for Revelations
alwaystherereading chapter 2 . 3/8
Love it, I'd forgotten how bitchy Rose was, but it was great to see that she felt guilty in the end
blueeyedbeauty123 chapter 2 . 3/1
I have been looking for a story like this for a couple of months, and now that I have found one, I am ELATED. It is very well written, in my opinion.
Squidtastik chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Love this series. I just read all them in 4 days. Love how rose was not the moment in this. I'm not a fan of Rose. She was rather possessive of the doctor and she brought "boyfriends" on to the Tardis and flirted with other people. Was also stupid and selfish. I almost didn't make it past season one of doctor who I was so annoyed with Rose. So I just sorta ignored her. I cheered when she left! Then we got Martha and don't even get me started on Donna Noble or the Ponds! Love how the Professor gets more outgoing. Love the Professor wish she was really in Doctor Who. Can't wait for next in this series! ...I just realized this is the longest teview I have written. Be proud. I am a woman of few words but when I do listen.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
oh never mind
VioletK chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic! It worked out better than the one in The Lunar Cycle, I must say, much, much better!
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
If the Professor does miscarry again, could you write the AU birth in Recollections...?
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I can’t decide which is my favorite entire episode was Just a dream!And when I saw Tom Baker as the curator,my heart just melt. :) Thank you for writing this!
Danced with The
Clara calling them grandparents is so cute!
The particular blond girl…oooooooooooooooh!
I always make myself this question: “how did he NOT noticed it?”
I always imagined what Roses reaction would be when she found out about their wedding,and it didn’t disappointed me at all!THANK YOU!
And their reactions on her pregnancy!awwwwwwwww!
I’m crying for the War-Doctor,he’s so happy that she’s alive :)
Claras reacrion to Rose was hilarious!
Look away,lol,oh Clara!;)
“Why don’t you ask yourself”- ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?/OMG!
Ayame Tendou chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Wonderful, but I like The Moment int the Day of The Doctor. Mostly because the character is really unique. Wise and funny, all knowing without the all knowing feeling, it's a good character. She's kind in the right moments and a bit crazy in the next. It's a good character.
kawaiixkisses chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Ohhhh I LOVEDDD this! You did a wonderful job with the 50th! 3 :D absolutely wonderful and that ending! Ohh you gave me the FEELS all over again just like the actual episode! My feels! That moment was sooo Precious! I love this story! 3 3 Btw, just wondering, will you be returning to your Sherlock story any time soon since season 3 is coming soon? I really love it :)
snake screamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Umm... slight error. It wasn't the professor who knitted fourth iconic scarf it was actually mrs Nostradamus. other than that good work.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
*squeals* OMG! I love it! That was so awesome! I was crying through many parts of it. Lmao! I love his reaction. "Three of them!? It's my worst nightmare" then the Professor's response was priceless! XD wait...why didn't the professor say anything with the 12th Doctor? :(

So...the curator was the doctor? I'm lost. I think I get everything else.

Lizzie? I love you. You are so amazing and awesome. *hugs*
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ahhhhh! I love it! I love how all his thoughts were of the Professor. X3
GingerGeekGal1796 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Loved! Loved the twists you added too!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Wow. They're both twelve. They're old.