Reviews for Revelations
VioletK chapter 2 . 1/9
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic! It worked out better than the one in The Lunar Cycle, I must say, much, much better!
Aurora-dawn89 chapter 2 . 12/18/2013
If the Professor does miscarry again, could you write the AU birth in Recollections...?
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
I can’t decide which is my favorite entire episode was Just a dream!And when I saw Tom Baker as the curator,my heart just melt. :) Thank you for writing this!
Danced with The
Clara calling them grandparents is so cute!
The particular blond girl…oooooooooooooooh!
YES!YOU GO 11!
I always make myself this question: “how did he NOT noticed it?”
I always imagined what Roses reaction would be when she found out about their wedding,and it didn’t disappointed me at all!THANK YOU!
And their reactions on her pregnancy!awwwwwwwww!
I’m crying for the War-Doctor,he’s so happy that she’s alive :)
Claras reacrion to Rose was hilarious!
Proctor,lol!
Look away,lol,oh Clara!;)
ALL THIRTEEN!WOO HOO!
“Why don’t you ask yourself”- ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?/OMG!
Ayame Tendou chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Wonderful, but I like The Moment int the Day of The Doctor. Mostly because the character is really unique. Wise and funny, all knowing without the all knowing feeling, it's a good character. She's kind in the right moments and a bit crazy in the next. It's a good character.
kawaiixkisses chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Ohhhh I LOVEDDD this! You did a wonderful job with the 50th! 3 :D absolutely wonderful and that ending! Ohh you gave me the FEELS all over again just like the actual episode! My feels! That moment was sooo Precious! I love this story! 3 3 Btw, just wondering, will you be returning to your Sherlock story any time soon since season 3 is coming soon? I really love it :)
snake screamer chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Umm... slight error. It wasn't the professor who knitted fourth iconic scarf it was actually mrs Nostradamus. other than that good work.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
*squeals* OMG! I love it! That was so awesome! I was crying through many parts of it. Lmao! I love his reaction. "Three of them!? It's my worst nightmare" then the Professor's response was priceless! XD wait...why didn't the professor say anything with the 12th Doctor? :(

So...the curator was the doctor? I'm lost. I think I get everything else.

Lizzie? I love you. You are so amazing and awesome. *hugs*
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Ahhhhh! I love it! I love how all his thoughts were of the Professor. X3
GingerGeekGal1796 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Loved! Loved the twists you added too!
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Wow. They're both twelve. They're old.
The Yoshinator chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
And that's where Rose gets that little inkling in her mind to tell the Doctor the Professor's feelings!
skidney chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
This was pure awesome!
dragon matt blue chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
great ch and hope for more update soon
Ryan T. Morris chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Great Job adapting The Day of the Doctor. There was one error... I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out because I haven't read any other reviews. When the Time Lords were all in the one TARDIS talking to the Kates at one point you have the 9th Doctor talking... I'm guessing that should have been the 9th Professor...
Roxel813 chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Oh man just incredible. Gallifrey fall no more. I love how you did it with the Professor and can't wait for the others, Evy and Angels. :D