Reviews for Polyphemus
DoctorHayden chapter 15 . 5/8
You MOTHERFUCKER.

That cliffhanger was the best one I've ever seen and now I'm not gonna get to see what happens next because you stopped writing you MOTHERFUCKER.

I'm sorry, I'm just salty right now because this was getting awesome.
Artoria Pendragon chapter 15 . 2/11
Ah I wish this wasn't 4 years old and still updating~

But no, really, this is such a good fanfiction!
Panan chapter 15 . 10/10/2016
I've read through this one three times now, and as silly and indulgent as it seems sometimes, the unique perspective, character banter, and feelings of poignant longing keep me reading. In a genre of garbage fiction, this is a hidden treasure- it's been two years, and I still really want to know what happens next, how Misato becomes part of these secret going ons and how Chuck is supposed to subvert his own death, if he even can. I hope you find success in your passion, but if you ever get the time, come back and knock this one out. It really is something special.
kostigan chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
Dude, it's such a shame you didn't wrote more of this...
NGTM-R chapter 15 . 4/8/2016
What to say to perfection? This is far and away one of the best Evangelion stories I've read, and it's a shame it's not updating anymore. Ah well.

Perhaps someday. I've seen others come back.
kenegi chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
Ah pity this story is dead, it was a wonderful story and was heading into interesting waters.
Invisible Man19 chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
I love the concept in your story its so very unique.:) I just find out that you had retired, but if you ever have some free time for some writing please update soon when you can, a good and unique story like this one should not be forgotten. And I believe Ritsuko needed more love.:)
Thuktun chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
250,000 tons! I know Chuck must be exaggerating, but still! That's two and a half aircraft carriers. That's 4 Godzillas.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Please update this, I've been dying for the next chapter for a complete year!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I don't care what anyone says,the last scene was BADASS.
Dusel chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
I read this story in one go and would like to read more of it in the future. A limited PoV to be sure but it is unavoidable. The Character description is interesting and detailed though the beginning was Ca-RAY-ze, in the end I'm glad I didn't press X before the crossover occurred.

I like this story.
Flamefather chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
PLEASE don't abandon this story. It's too good and unique for that. Update soon! :D
Yoholic chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Please begin updating.
Yoholic chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
loved his interaction with kaji
Yoholic chapter 9 . 7/30/2014