Reviews for Polyphemus
kostigan chapter 15 . 5/21
Dude, it's such a shame you didn't wrote more of this...
NGTM-R chapter 15 . 4/8
What to say to perfection? This is far and away one of the best Evangelion stories I've read, and it's a shame it's not updating anymore. Ah well.

Perhaps someday. I've seen others come back.
kenegi chapter 15 . 1/10
Ah pity this story is dead, it was a wonderful story and was heading into interesting waters.
Invisible Man19 chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
I love the concept in your story its so very unique.:) I just find out that you had retired, but if you ever have some free time for some writing please update soon when you can, a good and unique story like this one should not be forgotten. And I believe Ritsuko needed more love.:)
Thuktun chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
250,000 tons! I know Chuck must be exaggerating, but still! That's two and a half aircraft carriers. That's 4 Godzillas.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
Please update this, I've been dying for the next chapter for a complete year!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
I don't care what anyone says,the last scene was BADASS.
Dusel chapter 15 . 10/16/2014
I read this story in one go and would like to read more of it in the future. A limited PoV to be sure but it is unavoidable. The Character description is interesting and detailed though the beginning was Ca-RAY-ze, in the end I'm glad I didn't press X before the crossover occurred.

I like this story.
Flamefather chapter 15 . 8/11/2014
PLEASE don't abandon this story. It's too good and unique for that. Update soon! :D
Yoholic chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Please begin updating.
Yoholic chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
loved his interaction with kaji
Yoholic chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
This is excellent.
Yoholic chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Wow. This chapter was thing of art.
Yoholic chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Best opening chapter ever. I kept on giggling the entire time.
Lazurman chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
This was updated late last year. FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY, PLEASE DO NOT ABANDON THIS STORY!