Reviews for Hey Girl
tammyleeroberts chapter 9 . 1/14
Is there going to be a sequil to this story absolutely loved it
steph A15 chapter 31 . 11/25/2015
cute story
MargaritaS chapter 31 . 10/17/2015
lovely story
andrewpine chapter 31 . 9/27/2015
Loved it even after the third to see what the truck looked like a hundred years in the future..probably cost him at least six figures probably suffered with the feeling of missing something in her life,but Eddie deserved to not find his mate,karma, plus she didn't deserve to be stuck with him for eternity going to high school forever.
andrewpine chapter 29 . 9/27/2015
Sounds like a sequel to me.;). Peter should have kicked him in his unused nuts after letting hold of him.
andrewpine chapter 28 . 9/27/2015
Let the fun should have never been allow to start a coven,man doesn't know the first thing about being a leader let a vampire and we all saw how that turned lets go watch little Eddie get his ass kicked by a little girl LOL.
andrewpine chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
I like Jasper,he is one of my favorite characters but for being a major bad ass he can sometimes be a bigger whiny bitch then Eddie.
andrewpine chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Don't think she will be a bunny muncher for very looking forward to her meeting up Vicky or the wannabes whichever comes first.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 9/26/2015
Jazzy is in deep shit the next time anyone sees him.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Well at least she won't have to go to high school over and over for would think after a few decades they would tell Carlisle to shove school up his to see that Garrett has shown up.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
Never understood why they didn't set up blood banks then they would have a steady supply of blood and Jasper wouldn't be such a whiny little bitch all of the time because he was Carlisle and his''but we would be taking blood away from humons that need it '' since a lot of the blood goes bad before it is used so he argument is is just a self loathing fool like his baby boy Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 24 . 7/3/2015
How can they defend their territory with such small covens?
Charlie0925 chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
Great writing hon! I loved this fic ad the amazing characters you created here! ;o)
southernpur-rica chapter 31 . 5/4/2015
Sad but awesome story.
southernpur-rica chapter 30 . 5/4/2015
Hate that it ended so abruptly but great none th less.
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »