Reviews for Hey Girl
EchoLynn chapter 31 . 9/18
That was my first Peter/Bella Story... and I loved it! Wish I could have seen Edward pay more for what he did... lol, but such is life lol. Thank you for the wonderful story! I only hope my own Twilight Fan Fictions will be as great as yours was ;) *HUGS*
EchoLynn chapter 12 . 9/17
Hey don't knock Clash of clans! I'm a women but I have alarms set for that game and two others lol . Thanks for the nod!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 31 . 9/16
Loved it. Thank you.
andrewpine chapter 27 . 8/21
Yeah don't mess with Texas just let them secede if that is what they want.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 8/20
So the crazy bitch has finally shown up.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 8/20
Ahhh!wasn't that cute?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 8/20
Revenge is sweet it seems. So Bella has a little brother? wonder if she will keep an eye on him as he get older? looks like she will be having some fun with needs to bury her head in the woods and let her think about what she did to get herself in that hole for a few decades or make sure she is deep enough so they don't hear her.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 8/20
Don't want to eat humans ,but she freaks at eating a girl.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 14 . 6/21
Oh my! Eternity is a long time for Garret to be teased about his Elf King status! Cute chapter.
kushka chapter 31 . 6/17
Great story
NathDW chapter 31 . 5/17
I loved this fic and you created here some great characters! :D Great writing ! I loved the way you have given to the story. TY
Ahyah chapter 31 . 4/14
This was a nice read.

I liked the hint of trouble to come from the Aro, it was simple but well done.

This was the first story of yours I've read. I'm heading off to check out your other stories, if there are any.
tammyleeroberts chapter 9 . 1/14
Is there going to be a sequil to this story absolutely loved it
Steph A15 chapter 31 . 11/25/2015