Reviews for Hey Girl
crazybookgirl001 chapter 1 . 1/23
This is amazing so far!
TinaF chapter 31 . 1/7
Wonderful story! Thank you for sharing.
EchoLynn chapter 31 . 9/18/2016
That was my first Peter/Bella Story... and I loved it! Wish I could have seen Edward pay more for what he did... lol, but such is life lol. Thank you for the wonderful story! I only hope my own Twilight Fan Fictions will be as great as yours was ;) *HUGS*
EchoLynn chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
Hey don't knock Clash of clans! I'm a women but I have alarms set for that game and two others lol . Thanks for the nod!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 31 . 9/16/2016
Loved it. Thank you.
andrewpine chapter 27 . 8/21/2016
Yeah don't mess with Texas just let them secede if that is what they want.
andrewpine chapter 21 . 8/20/2016
So the crazy bitch has finally shown up.
andrewpine chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
Ahhh!wasn't that cute?
andrewpine chapter 15 . 8/20/2016
Revenge is sweet it seems. So Bella has a little brother? wonder if she will keep an eye on him as he get older? looks like she will be having some fun with needs to bury her head in the woods and let her think about what she did to get herself in that hole for a few decades or make sure she is deep enough so they don't hear her.
andrewpine chapter 12 . 8/20/2016
Don't want to eat humans ,but she freaks at eating a girl.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 14 . 6/21/2016
Oh my! Eternity is a long time for Garret to be teased about his Elf King status! Cute chapter.
kushka chapter 31 . 6/17/2016
Great story
NathDW chapter 31 . 5/17/2016
I loved this fic and you created here some great characters! :D Great writing ! I loved the way you have given to the story. TY
Ahyah chapter 31 . 4/14/2016
This was a nice read.

I liked the hint of trouble to come from the Aro, it was simple but well done.

This was the first story of yours I've read. I'm heading off to check out your other stories, if there are any.
tammyleeroberts chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Is there going to be a sequil to this story absolutely loved it
1,517 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »