Reviews for Hey Girl
Kushka chapter 31 . 9/25
Good story
srw601 chapter 31 . 8/28
Great story its going in my favorites
CoSmO333 chapter 31 . 7/27
I absolutely loved this story Peter and Bella just seem right and this was great thank u for sharing it
kstubbe1234 chapter 17 . 3/18
Loved loved this fanfic! Wish Renée And Phil got drained tho. They just pushed bella out for their newer better kid and tossed he r out of their lives for little Charlie. That was messed up.
athome Jo chapter 31 . 3/12
Loved it!
K chapter 31 . 3/8
Once again an outstanding story. Well Written and completely moving. Just a little warning to have tissues handy while reading. Thanks for writing. Your stories are great.
bearygirl chapter 31 . 2/17
Really enjoyed reading this story, thanks for sharing.
jacksperluvr chapter 31 . 12/21/2017
I loved it.
suziq968 chapter 7 . 11/2/2017
Making Jace a dirty red neck (literally) on the dirty part just cracks me up. With a mate name Clary you have to be referencing the Mortal Instruments series and you must really hate that character because yours is, I'm sure, what he would consider to be hell. So funny.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2017
Supernatural aside, life really IS stranger than fiction!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2017
In Breaking Dawn, Garret was my FAVORITE "ally" vampire. Lee Pace is soooooooooooooooo hot, but that has nothing to do with it.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2017
Love Jace and Clary and own ALL of the Mortal Instruments books (and I am 56 years old! Twilight allowed me to liberate my inner Teenager!) Jamie Campbell Bower is soooooooooo HOT, but skinnier that I thought Jace should be.
NightsBlackRose13 chapter 31 . 9/20/2017
I was fucking happy before this! Then you pull out Sam and now i'm crying and am not happy at all! Damn right its a perfect ending, with the treaty and pictures, but did ya have ta make me cry damnit?! I didnt get a permission slip sogned for a feels-trip. Ouch
Brookie Twiling chapter 31 . 9/11/2017
Eh, not one of my favorites, but I do like how you portrayed everyone. And yeah, it is so Edward-like to let his mate suffer- I mean stay human. I think he just didn't want to have a MUCH older woman (physically) as a mate.

Nice story, I loved how you added Ty in here, he's awesome! Thanks!
Kushka chapter 31 . 8/28/2017