Reviews for it was my destiny to love (and say goodbye)
Ds chapter 3 . 5/24
Soooooo cute!
Invrwroteit chapter 3 . 5/22
Reread this and loved it just as much as the first time! Such a unique plot!
JoAnne chapter 3 . 11/21/2018
Perfect !
JoAnne chapter 2 . 11/21/2018
Absolutely loving this! Thank you
JoAnne chapter 1 . 11/21/2018
Such an Incredibly stunning story! Picking it up again , Thank you so much for writing this.
JoAnne chapter 2 . 9/15/2018
OMG this is enthralling and heart-wrenching, I love it nonetheless. Thank you for such a creative and original story.
JoAnne chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
This is so Amazing and heart-wrenching, how have I not read this story? Thank you
effulgentcolors chapter 3 . 7/2/2018
whoa! That was brutal and brilliant. I love that you had a moment for Killian and Graham - I had never thought of that but I enjoyed it. And Killian - gods, Killian giving up so much - giving up EVERYTHING! And the two of them showing up on her door was peeerfect - "her true loves"! 333
effulgentcolors chapter 2 . 7/2/2018
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah finally! My god you sure know how to torture. Finally! He has a name! This is brilliant, I really can't guess how Killian is going to find and remember her or howw everything is gonna get back but ugh, so well-constructed and written. Love it!
effulgentcolors chapter 1 . 7/2/2018
Ooooh, I like this. It is horrible bleak and grim now but I like how you have maneuvered and arranged everything. I wonder how Killian will let Milah go again and Regina - Daniel and so on but damn, I really need them to start remembering her.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2017
What a lovely story. :) Thank you for sharing it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
Hmmm, this is interesting...I wonder how it happened. Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Is Robin going to make an appearance in this story? And wow, I've seen a variation of this where Regina gives up everything but this is especially interesting with Emma. It looks like Killian hasn't fully forgotten Emma either...
Unpredictable Easty chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
WOW! I don't have any words for it. The hurt throughout all of this. It was so... I didn't cry, mind you, but if I had seen it happen, I would have. All the Emma moments, missing Henry and tattoos, it was just so... no words!
whenbooksbecomelife chapter 3 . 11/22/2016
What the f***. He had to chop of his own hand. Oh my gosh my heart was not ready for that. I both hate and love this story. Thank you!