Reviews for Closer
Hi plzz update and write more its great
Adieu-KKZ chapter 5 . 5/18
Please contine, this is a VERY great first pairing story for anyone, even me. I love the promts you used to the broken Poneglyh (?)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
This is such a good fanfic! Please write more chapters! I'm firing to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
Big fan of the story so far!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I loved it. I have been reading a lot of Zoro x Robin fan fiction and this one is by far one of my favorits. Please write more. You can't leave me hanging like this. Please I need more.
reviewer88888888 chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
I hope you keep writing although there are some grammar errors your super good at it I hope more people review 3
WendyMarvell8 chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
Awesome! 3 Please update as soon as you can :)
Quasimoto chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Another good chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
The story is good and all the characters are done very well including Zoro, except... Robin.
I'm not sure why she has to be 11 years younger and therefore have a somewhat different personality( shy, uncool), but its almost like a complete different character.
But beside that its very good and I'm looking forward to how Zoro deals with Eneru. Also for a minute I thought you were going to involve Vivi in a sort of love triangle with them from the way she hesitated when she met Zoro. Anyways please continue with the great writing.
1 Badass Duo chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
I don't know why but I'm always excited whenever Luffy and Zoro do something together when their pissed off
TamaeKurogane chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
You really need to continue this ASAP cause I can't wait until the fluffy moments of Zorobin
ZobinHero chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Hey I like the story but it reminds me alot of another story?
Kojo208 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Eneru better watch out it not going to be the same as last time...I hope
Chikage Zorobin chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Before reviewing this, I want to say "congratulation" for you because you passed all of the test.. Good job.. :D

I made a mistake in guessing about the enemy here.. I thought that the enemy was Crocodile but instead of him, you choose Eneru.. Haha..
I'm a little intrique there when Zoro picked Robin up toward the nearest room and Sanji didn't say anything. I was waiting for his curses toward Zoro, but it didn't appear. And beside that, you did a great job. Can't wait for the next chappie.. :D
Chikage Zorobin chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
What would Nami do to match Robin and Zoro? I'm so curious 'bout it..
Okay, I'm looking forward for the Royal Ball.. :D