Reviews for While You Were Away
Ky111 chapter 12 . 3/4
Great story and I hope you'll pick it up again. I tend to read these sort of stories just for a bit of light fluff between the sort of stories that I prefer to read but this story ended up having some deeper elements that have piqued my interest.

Anyway great work and I hope you'll dust this one off at some stage.

Later.
FRANKEN5TEIN chapter 12 . 1/2
Bruv it’s 2K18! I need the update or I’ll low key die
Ai102 chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
Just found your story and read it in 1 day. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Luciendar chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
You sir are an amazing writer. Story building, plot devices, character depth, all amazing. Some cannon has to be ignored for your story to make sense but it's worth it. Incredible work.
Luciendar chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
This chapter had me rolling. That tattoo bit with Temari was great. The Hinata thing through me a bit cause they wouldn't been like 12 but still funny. So why won't she let Choji slip her his 'sausage' eh? Can't wait to start the next chapter but had to stop and give props.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
It’s now 2017! Please continue this!
DipstickMadden chapter 12 . 9/3/2017
Interesting
FRANKEN5TEIN chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
It's 2K17 I'm still waiting man
Hmntlzn chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Omg... This story is cool... WE NEED MORE! PLEASE UPDATE *cried
joey91731 chapter 12 . 5/31/2017
damn good story i loved narutos back story too. i hope it works out for the 2 blonds.
Spaded Ace18 chapter 12 . 4/13/2017
I like the story for balance of romance, drama, and action Hope to see it updated soon keep up the good work
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 1/22/2017
Gret Chapter, I Can't Wait To See How The Rest Of The Date Goes :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
LOL I Need Some Anko And Tenten Interaction xD Great Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 1/22/2017
Great Chapter! I've Never Seen Chouji/Hinata Before & Tenten Is Just Too Much xD
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 1/22/2017
LOL, All The Ladies Want Naruto xD Great Chapter, Can't Wait For The Reactions :)