Reviews for While You Were Away
SubSidium chapter 12 . 7/4
Sad to see this story left at a cliffhanger. You had a great thing going with this story. Maybe someday you'll pick it back up?
R0ug33 chapter 12 . 7/1
WHERE HAVE YOU GONE TO! ARE YOU NOT FINISHING THIS STORY.
larryberry chapter 12 . 5/29
this is one of the best naruino stories I've ever read i hope you update soon
Going Commando chapter 12 . 5/21
So... uhhhh... are you going to finish this?
AD Lewis chapter 12 . 5/15
Gah! Cliffhanger! :(

I'm absolutely loving this story, I really hope you update soon so we can all find out what happens next :D
BradyD178 chapter 12 . 2/6
Are you done with this story?
alessandra98 chapter 12 . 1/22
Please, you ought to continue this! It's by far the best NaruIno I've read in English!

Her meeting with the kyuubi was brilliant. Gosh their love making scene was so intense, and beautiful. Your way to describe it was not at all vulgar, and it was very original.

I will wait for the update!
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
It's been a year! I hope you get back to updating soon! I HOPE Kyuubi is just laughing at her attempts to reach Naruto and failing, for just the sake of it. If she doesn't succeed then Naruto, Ino, and Kyuubi will die!
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Wow, talk about fast love! But they are shinobi!
Geroar chapter 12 . 11/5/2015
Hey come on man don't tell me you stopped writing it was just getting good and its been over a year already! At least finish the next chapter soon!
Mangaka Shuzen chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
I have to say, you've got me absolutely absorbed into your story. I love the ino you've made and that last scene about naruto trying to break up with her just so she could be safe is so heartbreaking and heart wrenching and argh! I wanna read moooore!
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Great chapter.
The Immortal Shinigami chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
Fuck me there's no next chapter. Well damn I guess my imagination will have to do but I doubt it will do this story any justice
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
Amusing fic. Impossible to take even halfway serious, even as a romance fic, but it probably wasn't your intention anyway. One can tell you had fun writing it, and that's all that matters in the end in a fic, so props. Not to hash your buzz or anything, but I have to ask. Why didn't you just mark it AU and set it up in the modern world? You've all but done that anyway. It's not really fair to those who had been looking for a Narutoverse fic for this couple. (Never you mind the misleading summary that let people think there's going to be some Sakura problems and the OOCness.) These three date chapters really were painful to read. This fic really turned out to be really nothing like the summary and the beginning (the first two chapters) advertised it to be. A pity.
delphene chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
For the love of all that is holy plz continue