Reviews for More Than One Way
victee459 chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
totally wonderful!
Emrys Waits chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Wow .. That was definitely a different version compared to the other one. I think I like the other one better, but this one really brings out the feels, desperation, and measure one will take to give a loved one what they need. My perspective of Gaius has changed a little, I am a little shocked to even imagine he would ever do something like that to Merlin, but like I said, desperate times call for desperate measures. I feel like maybe there were a few things unresolved, I would've liked to see Merlin's reaction to hearing Gaius 'offend' Merlin and trying to dissuade Arthur from keeping Merlin as his manservant. I also would've found it interesting if Merlin found out that Gaius had deliberately poisoned him. Wow, that was interesting. A creative plot twist and story. Good job.
Aaronna chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
I loved the Original, but This One much more Emotional. I Truly Enjoyed This
QueenYoda chapter 2 . 2/7/2015
I am definitely an angst junkie too, and I love your style! Your bromance moments between merlin and Arthur are awesome and heart trending and your writing has very much improved since your earlier stories, even as I love them job! Keep writing! :)
wryter501 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
i enjoyed this story very much - merlin poisoned, but this time by a friend... i liked your characterizations of the three of them... and the conclusion, too.
KmKizmet chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
This story was fairly good.
I hope you'll be writing another one at some point!
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
He's going to be left with only one useable arm forever? Somehow, I don't think it could stay that way.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 12/19/2013
That is going to be a very uncomfortable conversation for Arthur.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
He can't be gone, he just can't be!
Sahba chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Woow
great happy ending yes Arthur is my hero now that merlin is alive and happy again
:))) great job doctor ;)
Hope i see a new story from you very soon !
MamzelleHermy chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Ph I loved the chapter ! It was really great ! Can't wait for more !
battlemaiden518 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Wonderful conclusion to an amazing story! Sad to see it over.
Merry Christmas and God bless! :)
AlxM chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
D'awwwww! Lovely. This story was epic. Your writing was amazing. And the bromantic love in this was just perfect!

Thanks for writing. :)
CherryAmes15 chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
That was wonderful. Thank you.
Ddiwerth chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
LOL - probationary period! Makes sense though, for Arthur to have simply forgotten to take Merlin off it than for him to have not remembered to pay him at all. So glad that Arthur made it up to him though, with all the food and supplies. And I loved the hug...Arthur really struggles sometimes to hide how much he cares for Merlin.

Poor Merlin, though; having a semi-paralysed arm. From the lack of oxygen until they got him breathing again, I guess? Hope he gets use of it back though, or he's really going to struggle as a manservant one-handed (even if Arthur at last admits Merlin's role is more of a friend than a servant). Makes me wonder though how Uther would take it, because he'd probably not allow Merlin to continue as his son's manservant when he's physically disabled (as well as mentally, in Uther's opinion). Let's just hope Arthur's either man enough to stand up to his father and refuse to take another servant, or will help Merlin cover up his deficiences sufficiently so Uther doesn't realise.

Brilliant rewrite of your story. Thoroughly enjoyed it. And I'm really hopeful that you will continue to write stories for the Merlin fandom :O)