Reviews for More Than One Way
battlemaiden518 chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Gaius is annoying me lol. But don't take that the wrong way! I adore this story, and the angsty feels are amazing! xD
Bailieboro chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
If this was the only way for Gaius to get through to Arthur that his shabby treatment of Merlin was mainly responsible for the boy's state of health, then maybe it was acceptable. Shame Arthur is so oblivious to the simple need of others for food and warmth.
The idea of having Gaius perform a tracheotomy was brilliant. Great writing and even better a really superior imagination...
DeLurker chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Ugh I can't sign in but am very glad Merlin is alive. Guius is a bit cruel here. Could have just said that they lakes what was needed. Lol.
Sahba chapter 6 . 12/12/2013
Ohh " realiseing a breath I was holding for days" he is alive thanks god ! you know i did not know if you wanna surpise me with " guess what I really kill merlin with no alarm so i can make it more a surpise ! "
We still have a guilty gaius and Arthur but it is ok i can prefectly handle it
it made my day
It is cold there and i locked my self in room for whole day crying with no good reason don't answering any one's call and feeling like i am have no use in this world and it is not important if i am in this wolrd any more !and Don't really know what is going on ! It happens this days alot any way i am just bring really talktive again ! I just mean i am not sure i could handle a sad chapter in my condition and you are the one ;) update soon
Just me chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
Ahhh...Godddddd...so sad but so beautiful
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Not bad. I woul hav liked to arthur reaction to him being Merlin master and not tacking care of him part.
EchoRose480 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
I have never read a death fic before where I wanted Merlin to live in the end...but this was absolutely heartbreaking. Arthur's character was just so beautifully and nobly portrayed. Gaius was amazingly, saddeningly himself. And the descriptions of Merlin's slow progression towards death were just...unbelievable. You use just the right adjectives and verbs to describe everything. I hope I can do that someday. I struggle so hard to describe what I'm seeing, sometimes. But I could see everything your wrote perfectly. Please update soon.
EchoRose480 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
You're writing is beautiful, and subtle, and unique. It makes me very jealous. You do angst and friendship and caring in such a perfect, but moderated way. Well done.
MamzelleHermy chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Oh. My. God. Tell me you didn't just make Gaius kill Merlin. Oh god ! Such a CLIFFHANGER! I need next chapter like Merlin needs air !
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
aw... you killed Merlin...
April29Roses chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
My review will have to wait until I finish weeping.

That was wonderful! From the very beginning of the chapter, as Arthur recognizes the bruises on Merlin's body, to the last fearsome image of Merlin strangling in his own secretions, the finality of death on him as his body loses control completely... It was so well written that to read it was excruciating! (I'm still in pieces...) Has Gaius committed the ultimate betrayal from the depth of his love? I am envious of the wonderful tension and angst that you have woven into this tale!

Now back to the feels! Don't let this be the end! No, No, no, no...
Felicity P chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Ghah! that was soooo sad*sniffles* I loved every angsty moment of it :D
Sahba chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Ohhhh what did you do!? Ohhh my feelings ! Oh
Lovely-chan chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
I hope he lives. :(
sarajm chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Very angsty and scary. Loved it. Am I horrible?
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »