Reviews for More Than One Way
Bailieboro chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Well, that was a heart-stopping chapter...literally! Very intense and real. Do we give Gaius's antidote a chance or just shake our heads in despair? I've decided to remain positive and trust that you haven't given us a situation which will leave us with nothing to do but mourn Merlin's seeming death.
battlemaiden518 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Loved this chapter sooo much! The angst is killing me! xD
Ddiwerth chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
WOW! Just wow! That was so amazingly intense and gloriously, gut-wrenchingly angsty...dare I say it, even more so than your original version. I simply lived the unforgiving grittiness of details such as Merlin's bladder being released (along with worse stuff), as well as those horrifying death throes, as he juddered his way to the end. Even the subtle hints of Arthur's pleas and broken tears were absolutely perfect; simply sublime. And the evil side of me is also a bit glad that Gaius is really getting his nose rubbed in his mistake.

OMG OMG OMG I can't WAIT for the next chapter...loving it! :O)
Clara A. Rose chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
I was on the edge of my seat waiting for this next chapter. (It didn't disappoint!)
Anon chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
hallo. are you finished? is he really dead? please say no...
Just me chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Another delicious chapter! My favourite parts:
Gaius's well-deserved anger at Arthur-calling him "that little fuck" - priceless
"the look that had maiden's skirts fall off"...hi-larious)
I could almost hear Arthur's helmet drop, loved it.
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
How angsty !
Sahba chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
Ohh poor arthur his heart nearly stoped from fear of loseing merlin !
CherryAmes15 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
I looooove the moments when Arthur realizes Merlin is sick or injured or something. They're the best! And Angry Arthur turned worried is cool too. I also really like the reference to Uther- it shows how easily Arthur could have ended up like his father- cold and hard, but didn't, thanks to Merlin.
Lovely-chan chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Save Merlin! Feed him for God's sake! Poor thing. :(
April29Roses chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Wow! Gaius went BAMF here!. He poisoned Merlin to make a point with Arthur! That's really novel, and a bit hard to believe, but sometimes, desperate behaviors, like Arthur's neglect, need desperate solutions! Arthur's shock at the end of this scene was well written. I especially liked how you drew the parallel of his physical resemblance to Uther in his arrogance. Arthur dropping his helmet was great touch, in the scene where he enters Merlin's bedroom. I loved how Gaius was working it, from Merlin's bare chest, to his difficult breathing and the bloody rag in his hand. Crafty old coot! Guess it's time for Arthur to suffer a bit! Post soon! The wait will be excruciating!
Ddiwerth chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Oh Gaius, you idiot! What have you done? Bit of a severe way to teach Arthur a lesson (by making Merlin appear more sick). Just hope that you can do something in time to save Merlin...and that it wasn't all for nothing and Arthur does change his attitude towards him. Can't wait for more :O)
mersan123 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Oh so sad. I just hope that Gaius has not gone too far. I always enjoy seeing Arthur brought back into line as to his treatment of Merlin (not often enough for my liking) and you have used Gaius well to do just that.
Great chapter, many thanks.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
He got the measurements wrong. This is For Want of a Nail! It's the much deeper story behind it all. Though at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm all confused again by next chapter, as it seems to be so much like it, yet Gaius has mor secrets than I ever could have imagined.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
He just poisoned Merlin? Twice? Is he actually trying to kill him, or just get him a few days off work or something?
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »