Reviews for Forgotten
NorthernShinigami chapter 6 . 8/13
huh, Dean exploded. Said it all xD

..So the DID notice. And here I was thinking that they, like, didn't think it was odd that some strange human Angel-blade guy has, like, a FREAKING ANGEL BLADE?!
NorthernShinigami chapter 2 . 8/12
"I think that's her brain, Dean," said Sam.
"Oh, crap."
"Put it back, Dean."
"Double crap."

You should be a writer for the show. Seriously. They NEED you!
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 8/12
Crowley you son of a-
"mass murderer and a doublecrossing bastard"?!
..Well, sadly he's not worng.
Vaboleens chapter 1 . 8/9
Unfortunately I’m not as good with putting my feelings into words as I would like to be, so I’ll simply say THANK YOU. Although your Sam, Cas and Dean seemed different than the characters on the show, in your world the differences felt very natural and I completely accepted everything that seemed OOC.
“Forgotten” is a brilliant fic that is put together beautifully and there were no lucky accidents or coincidences that helped the trio to survive or get out of the trouble. I was pleasantly surprised that there was so much in one story. Thank you for this fic, it is truly a treat!
Jareth7GoblinKing chapter 1 . 7/26
This story is so brilliantly written! You captured each character perfectly I honestly thought I was "watching" Supernatural and not just reading a fanfiction. I have been reading this the entire afternoon and much into the evening. Didn't even realize that I didn't have dinner yet! (Yeah that good) This story is one that honestly made me cry and laugh out loud! I even threw my phone on the floor during parts because I was so involved and kept telling Dean and Sam who "Buddy" was! I had to log in (which meant going to my laptop) and favorite your story but I had to leave you a review and tell you how much I loved this story!
Your author notes were brilliant and yes I think Dean would definitely call you a nerd!
I'm going to share this story with a friend of mine who is equally addicted to Supernatural and has to have a fanfic or past seasons to carry over to October 7th.
Thanks for this simply amazing story!
random-ju-user chapter 22 . 7/20
OK I have to say that you are a literary genius. No other adjective will do you or this chapter justice. I started to cry when I read Cas's message to Dean- so many heartfelt emotions in so few words! Then five seconds later, I start to laugh uncontrollably hearing Dean's speech to Charlene! You are just unbelievable. And I must say Cas's message to Dean will forever be etched in my mind..
random-ju-user chapter 21 . 7/20
Holy shit! The whole story can bee made into one season of Supernatural, you know! You are just brilliant with your words and emotions!
Elanshaw chapter 32 . 7/11
This is one of the best Supernatural fanfics I've read in a long time.
That feeling..of feeling wanted...oh Castiel..sigh.
I love how the brothers just..plain love Castiel. It's not about sex etc.
Just..they just love him.
You did a great job showing such a strong platonic love.
I enjoyed your work. Thank you for posting.
Spirit-Inketi chapter 8 . 7/1
Don't apoologize for making a story long. Never ever. Do apologize for making the Winchesters forget Cas! (I forgive you.) Excellent story.
Theenglishmanwithallthebananas chapter 25 . 5/30
Okay, great story, but Dean won Rock Paper Scissors? talk about your OOC…

but seriously, I love this story! angsty Cas is adorable! and I loved the boys hating castiel's "shitty friends."
Theenglishmanwithallthebananas chapter 7 . 5/27
I'm dying inside because of this Cas angst. I'm so glad the whole fix is already up so that I can just keep reading. what a great story!
Qirellen chapter 28 . 3/15
Typically I'm one of the lurkiest of lurkers on this site, but I've had to come out of the woodwork to tell you that *I love this story.* Seriously, if I had any talent, this would be what I'd write.

I've spent all my spare minutes of the last three days reading this fic, and it's been on my mind while I've been busy with other things - and let me tell you, I am *so excited* to read the sequel.

But yeah, the intricacy of the plot, the bromance, Dean finally realizing how hard he's been on Cas... I love it. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with the world!
I just re-read this whole story, and when I started I wasn't going to leave any comments because I felt that I already bombarded you with lengthy reviews the first time through, so it would be a bit much to leave more now. But I couldn't stop myself from at least reiterating once just how much I appreciated this story and the effort you put into it. I mean this is, by far, one of the VERY BEST stories I've ever read. Not even just in fanfiction, but in general. This thing is book-length and downright BEAUTIFUL. I sincerely wish that it could somehow be put into print so I could own a copy, because I don't doubt I would cherish it. lol Alas, I'll just have to stick to reading it online here. But hey, anything is better than nothing! :) This story, even my second time through, made me feel amusement, fear, sadness, and joy. There were parts where I laughed out loud, and parts where my eyes began to leak without my permission. This story has fantastic pacing, excellent action, a wonderfully intricate plot, and so much powerful emotion that I am stunned all over again by how awesome the whole thing is.

You shared your talent as a writer with all of us when you posted this story.

In return, I share with you my sincerest thanks.

-LilyBolt

P.S. I do plan to begin reading "Broken" in the very near future! Just so you know. ;)
So cool that the dates match Supernatural for when the caldera was active! :)
This story just keeps being great!