Reviews for Forgotten
Spirit-Inketi chapter 8 . 7/1
Don't apoologize for making a story long. Never ever. Do apologize for making the Winchesters forget Cas! (I forgive you.) Excellent story.
Theenglishmanwithallthebananas chapter 25 . 5/30
Okay, great story, but Dean won Rock Paper Scissors? talk about your OOC…

but seriously, I love this story! angsty Cas is adorable! and I loved the boys hating castiel's "shitty friends."
Theenglishmanwithallthebananas chapter 7 . 5/27
I'm dying inside because of this Cas angst. I'm so glad the whole fix is already up so that I can just keep reading. what a great story!
Qirellen chapter 28 . 3/15
Typically I'm one of the lurkiest of lurkers on this site, but I've had to come out of the woodwork to tell you that *I love this story.* Seriously, if I had any talent, this would be what I'd write.

I've spent all my spare minutes of the last three days reading this fic, and it's been on my mind while I've been busy with other things - and let me tell you, I am *so excited* to read the sequel.

But yeah, the intricacy of the plot, the bromance, Dean finally realizing how hard he's been on Cas... I love it. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with the world!
I just re-read this whole story, and when I started I wasn't going to leave any comments because I felt that I already bombarded you with lengthy reviews the first time through, so it would be a bit much to leave more now. But I couldn't stop myself from at least reiterating once just how much I appreciated this story and the effort you put into it. I mean this is, by far, one of the VERY BEST stories I've ever read. Not even just in fanfiction, but in general. This thing is book-length and downright BEAUTIFUL. I sincerely wish that it could somehow be put into print so I could own a copy, because I don't doubt I would cherish it. lol Alas, I'll just have to stick to reading it online here. But hey, anything is better than nothing! :) This story, even my second time through, made me feel amusement, fear, sadness, and joy. There were parts where I laughed out loud, and parts where my eyes began to leak without my permission. This story has fantastic pacing, excellent action, a wonderfully intricate plot, and so much powerful emotion that I am stunned all over again by how awesome the whole thing is.

You shared your talent as a writer with all of us when you posted this story.

In return, I share with you my sincerest thanks.

-LilyBolt

P.S. I do plan to begin reading "Broken" in the very near future! Just so you know. ;)
So cool that the dates match Supernatural for when the caldera was active! :)
This story just keeps being great!
This story is seriously awesome so far!
This is so cool! :D
A-human-I-hope chapter 32 . 2/20
I absolutely adore this story! I've read the entire thing in one day.
Also I just want to compliment you on how you wrote the angels, and the history of the earth, it was so so so well done!

I love this story
Thatonebookworm chapter 32 . 2/17
I finally, after catching up on season 10, decided to try out Supernatural fanfiction. This was the first thing I've read and I have to say that I loved it! It was very interesting and kept me clicking to the next chapter every time. I'm definitely excited to read the sequel :D
Amydiddle chapter 30 . 12/24/2014
*squee!*
Amydiddle chapter 28 . 12/24/2014
*dies of cute over load*
Amydiddle chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
You stabbed him in the heart metaphorically and physically.

I'm crying again...shit...
Amydiddle chapter 20 . 12/23/2014
Why didn't Sam punch him...I would have...