Reviews for Forgotten
Raising pleasant cain chapter 29 . 3/19
I love the WIZARD OF OZ books! Great read.
MomoxDerpy chapter 30 . 1/22
Aww Cas T. L. Winchester! It's so sweet! 3 Anyway this fanfic was so awesome! I love it! I'll immediately start to read the sequel :D
MomoxDerpy chapter 26 . 1/22
This is truly an emotional roller coaster. From crying my soul out to laughing my guts out.
MomoxDerpy chapter 25 . 1/22
Is that cat for Cassie? Oh my God! My heart!
MomoxDerpy chapter 25 . 1/22
Cas became what he likes to eat... A friggin' Burrito! Literally "you are what you eat"
MomoxDerpy chapter 22 . 1/22
Oh dear, I'm dehydrating over you fanfic...
MomoxDerpy chapter 21 . 1/22
Why is this fanfic so heart-ripping? I can barely contain my emotions (well actually I really cannot, crying like a baby here)
MomoxDerpy chapter 20 . 1/22
Cassie's so insecure about himself... Soo, instead of "I love you" we're all gonna say "My Minotaur wants to attack you" now? Nice... Poor Cassie
MomoxDerpy chapter 19 . 1/21
I honestly started crying when I read about the little bottle of glue... Oh my God! This is so intense reading it! And my tears make it quite difficult to read but I don't want to stop!... Wow, I finished that chapter now. Holy moly that was so frigging intense. I'm so happy that Dean finally got his memories of Cassie back.
MomoxDerpy chapter 17 . 1/21
Oh dear, how many more times will this fanfic break my heart?
MomoxDerpy chapter 16 . 1/21
Aw, I just knew he subconsciously still knows Cassie 3 ... Hahaha I love how they try to flatter the impressive Mr Magma :D
MomoxDerpy chapter 15 . 1/21
Even though I have to cry very much with this fanfic of yours but it is very extremely awesomely written!
MomoxDerpy chapter 14 . 1/21
Why you breaking my heart every damn time with this fanfic? I think I haven't read a fanfic where I had to cry almost constantly, ever.
MomoxDerpy chapter 12 . 1/21
Huh, that was a close call... Awww and Castiel saving little ducks. that's so sweet, my heart wants to burst.I just have this picture of bee keeper Castiel in my mind, so sweet and innocent. or imagine a little kid that found a wounded animal and takes it home so it can care for it.
MomoxDerpy chapter 11 . 1/20