Reviews for THE TRUST
Ok, so I know it’s been a few years...but is there going to be a sequel? I have to know!
Guest chapter 55 . 5/19/2017
I wonder if it'll ever come out that Mycroft ordered that psycho agent to incriminate John (even though he called it off but not soon enough since he got on the psycho's radar).
marylouleach chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Story continues with DISTRUST!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 27 . 3/29/2017
I'm just pointing this out, it's not a flame comment, but sometimes you forget the punctuation. I'm just saying is all
Thanatophobia kills chapter 21 . 3/29/2017
I fucking hate Quinn hill so much rn! he's a major douche
Thanatophobia kills chapter 19 . 3/29/2017
I thought that D had a mate?
Thanatophobia kills chapter 28 . 3/29/2017
I think my heart broke alongside John
Thanatophobia kills chapter 29 . 3/29/2017
I thought Toby and jp were brothers? JP'S BACK STORY IS SAD AS FUCK AWWW THE POOR BABY!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 12 . 3/29/2017
the knife thing with the drug dealer reminded me about that Quinn hill guy... now I'm really suspicious
cheyenne1107 chapter 55 . 5/28/2016
What is the name of the continuation if this.
Lem0nelle chapter 55 . 5/21/2016
Hello, I looooooooove your story. But will you write the end of the story one day? I hope because i really really want to read it!
lemo
Guest chapter 55 . 3/19/2016
There's really no excuse for marking a story complete that isn't actually resolved. I only read completed stories and feel as if you lied to your readers. I will have to make sure never to read another story from such an untrustworthy source. So very disappointing.
R0ckerbaby chapter 22 . 1/19/2016
I take it back, the entire chapter 22 is my favorite. Haha
R0ckerbaby chapter 21 . 1/19/2016
Honestly, I can't stop laughing. This is the first story of yours I've read so far, but I'm hooked.
This is my favorite. I actually LOL'd.
The family doctor looked him over and found him to be "a worthy specimen for breeding" his words not mine of course." Mycroft didn't flinch at his brother's feral snarl he only continued on in the same disinterested voice. " However I did let the family doctor know that wasn't the purpose of his visit although we do appreciate his educated opinion."
Guest chapter 55 . 1/17/2016
Hi, just read this for the second time. Are you ever going to write a sequel? This was a great piece of writing.