Reviews for The Prince and the Marauders
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
muumi2three chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
That was utterly delightful. I loved so many things about this story. Petunia was perfect in her snobbery and thaumaphobia (a word that should be more used in HP fanfiction - I admire your vocabulary). It's delightful to see Severus portrayed as a true Slytherin - thoughtfully plotting to achieve his goals. And it's gratifying that you've found a position for Peter that's worthy of his talents and personality. Rodentality - whatever.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I just reread this little story again, simply because I wanted to read the brilliance that is this chapter 4 over again. 'Standard-issue' indeed!
randsvalstar chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
You know, I had to read these things twice before I got them. You're a genius! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Brilliant! Pettigrew power at spinners end!
marietta chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I laughed so hard at the rat!
Anon chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Oh, that's hilarious.
Sithtar chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
LOL Peter in a hamster wheel making power. I love it!
duj chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
LOL, what a perfect fate for a certain long-tailed Animagus.
hwyla chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
SNORT! I love it! Peter has a job!

I do wonder what year this happens. IF it is summer after 5th year, then shouldn't Sev be at the Malfoy home? It seems implied to be so because of the newness of his attire. He is apparently however sleeping at home and he has a wand that he can use before being of age. Perhaps he's home for a weekend visit?

I do wonder what exactly Peter was looking for in Sev's room? And I suppose Eileen has managed to ward his cage/wheel to prevent transformation back to human? I kind of like to imagine that come Sept. Peter is a bit less 'pudgy'.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
... and Pettegrew trapped there for eternity?
Very Small Prophet chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Ruby Goldberg! Ha!

I don't care about the difference in our ages; will you marry me?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
That's certainly a solution.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
A AUREA GIL de casas caco caxa
hwyla chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
Well, of course Sirius didn't have to face any consequences of his own making! All on his parents, not him! Is this set in the summer after 5th year? Sev still seems very shaken, so I'm assuming so. It would also fit quite well wuth Sirius running away that summer. Couldn't hack whatever Walburga had to say? IF not and you've set it at after Sev's last year at Hogwarts, then it fits well with your last chapter in Wicket Gate, where you have Evan imply that it was Sirius' parents who suggest Uncle Alphard leave him money. Father Orion cleaning up after his son, even after he had moved to the Potters.

I like the hint that Sev was 'compelled' to not speak of the 'incident with the werewolf'. Altho' I do think that once he gave his word, he'd keep it, even without a spell. Since you've said this is NOT related to your other fics, did Sirius actually intend for Sev to meet Remus on a full moon night?