Reviews for The Prince and the Marauders
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/10
As soon as you said rodent-powered I fell over laughing.

Here's hoping Lily will pay attention to his warning and his advice, however obliquely given. A Muggleborn married to a pureblood who says 'don't make me hex you' is not going to be in a good position-her jail might be silk-lined, but it could be just as deadly as Spinners End.

But I doubt it.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/29
Ah. Well, Sev and his mother got *something* out of it. Maybe he won't have to wear rags from now on, that would be a nice change. And the occasional new book would go over well, too.

But if Eileen knew what was really going on, it wouldn't be just Sirius she ruined. The explosive potential of a Master-class Gobstones set has never been quite explored, but I suspect Eileen could think of a few new uses when demonstrating a few champion moves to her former House Head.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/17
Delightful! Besides, James would have managed to made himself a martyr somehow if his death had been prolonged in any way, Dumbles would have milked it for propaganda, but this way he's just *gone*. Glad you let us know what the eventual historical fallout was, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/8
Oh, I so love this! Although I suspect that instilling a backbone into Remus is going to be some good, solid work (and I'm sure Eileen has something in mind for full moon nights).

But it would be so fun to watch.
Ferm chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
ehehehehe
muumi2three chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
That was utterly delightful. I loved so many things about this story. Petunia was perfect in her snobbery and thaumaphobia (a word that should be more used in HP fanfiction - I admire your vocabulary). It's delightful to see Severus portrayed as a true Slytherin - thoughtfully plotting to achieve his goals. And it's gratifying that you've found a position for Peter that's worthy of his talents and personality. Rodentality - whatever.
LittleBabyDamien chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
I just reread this little story again, simply because I wanted to read the brilliance that is this chapter 4 over again. 'Standard-issue' indeed!
randsvalstar chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
You know, I had to read these things twice before I got them. You're a genius! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Brilliant! Pettigrew power at spinners end!
marietta chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I laughed so hard at the rat!
Anon chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Oh, that's hilarious.
Sithtar chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
LOL Peter in a hamster wheel making power. I love it!
duj chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
LOL, what a perfect fate for a certain long-tailed Animagus.
hwyla chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
SNORT! I love it! Peter has a job!

I do wonder what year this happens. IF it is summer after 5th year, then shouldn't Sev be at the Malfoy home? It seems implied to be so because of the newness of his attire. He is apparently however sleeping at home and he has a wand that he can use before being of age. Perhaps he's home for a weekend visit?

I do wonder what exactly Peter was looking for in Sev's room? And I suppose Eileen has managed to ward his cage/wheel to prevent transformation back to human? I kind of like to imagine that come Sept. Peter is a bit less 'pudgy'.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
... and Pettegrew trapped there for eternity?