Reviews for The Swear Jar and Other Stories
AdamthePyromancer chapter 25 . 8/17
Im guessing she couldn't get the Nate to sell Sir Francis Drakes journals to her
DavidAlatriste chapter 52 . 8/6
Yay! You're back! Does this mean an update to The Hammer of God is coming soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Cute!
Dakadakara chapter 49 . 3/27/2015
I keep hoping the next chapter will have Sam dancing to distract the statues, but I'm all caught up and it wasn't there. I might cry. This is me, crying. -sniffles pathetically-

-Daka
Warkitty chapter 49 . 3/14/2015
terrazas14 chapter 48 . 2/21/2015
So good please update soon !
Guest chapter 48 . 2/8/2015
I don't think I ever left a comment but anyway what I want to say is: never stop writing LaraxSam! it's awesome
The Demon's Reflection chapter 48 . 2/8/2015
I've seen this kind of premise before, I'm not overly fond of it...but the cat was a pretty nice touch. Could have used it in the end wandering in and sitting on the bed while Lara and Sam are in bed, and just curls up with them. Seriously I'd love to see the next morning of this though.
soph chapter 47 . 1/11/2015
wonderful as always :)
Vatta chapter 47 . 1/11/2015
I really enjoy reading all your stories, particularly the drabbles. Thanks for writing them
viento chapter 46 . 12/14/2014
Hey! Good and sweet chapter but maybe someday you could do one about their wedding or how Lara proposed to Sam or even that first time they talk about.
Thanks!
FishSlayer chapter 46 . 12/11/2014
Ugh, I love this series. This update really got to me.
Reader Of Reading 21 chapter 45 . 12/10/2014
Nice chapter! I'm so psyched about The Hobbit Part 3 coming out! These two are so cute together, nice job, thanks for the update! :D
Guest chapter 45 . 11/28/2014
This one was too cute! Great stuff! -beccathefeisty
chaosrin chapter 45 . 11/24/2014
How sweet the story telling and the dialogue timing matching Sam's gestures.