Reviews for The Swear Jar and Other Stories
NVikike chapter 41 . 3/8
These are incredibly cute! And I'm really impressed with you because you still update. Nice work, keep going! :))
Dul'mephistos chapter 25 . 2/28
oh that's just too fucking hot. wow.

cheers
Dul'mephistos chapter 1 . 2/27
Okay, seriously though, what did she do to deserve those? I mean, that's a lot of money...
Chasenyx chapter 54 . 1/5
I love ur short story's, they're great for making the day just a bit sweeter
DavidAlatriste chapter 53 . 12/24/2016
Awww so cute! Love this fics! Great way to keep the universe you've established alive! Loved it! Merry Christmas!
AdamthePyromancer chapter 25 . 8/17/2016
Im guessing she couldn't get the Nate to sell Sir Francis Drakes journals to her
DavidAlatriste chapter 52 . 8/6/2016
Yay! You're back! Does this mean an update to The Hammer of God is coming soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Cute!
Dakadakara chapter 49 . 3/27/2015
I keep hoping the next chapter will have Sam dancing to distract the statues, but I'm all caught up and it wasn't there. I might cry. This is me, crying. -sniffles pathetically-

-Daka
Warkitty chapter 49 . 3/14/2015
terrazas14 chapter 48 . 2/21/2015
So good please update soon !
Guest chapter 48 . 2/8/2015
I don't think I ever left a comment but anyway what I want to say is: never stop writing LaraxSam! it's awesome
The Demon's Reflection chapter 48 . 2/8/2015
I've seen this kind of premise before, I'm not overly fond of it...but the cat was a pretty nice touch. Could have used it in the end wandering in and sitting on the bed while Lara and Sam are in bed, and just curls up with them. Seriously I'd love to see the next morning of this though.
soph chapter 47 . 1/11/2015
wonderful as always :)
Vatta chapter 47 . 1/11/2015
I really enjoy reading all your stories, particularly the drabbles. Thanks for writing them