Reviews for Textbooks, Time Scarves, and Tea
Tantine Fongus chapter 1 . 4/10
This story is so so cute and simple! Thank you for the time I spent reading it! :)
marauders'-cat chapter 1 . 3/9
absolutely loved this story! :D
yasge chapter 1 . 1/26
So very adorable! I loved the background plotline! Thanks for writing this! :)
Ekin chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This is just too perfect! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Loved it. Brilliantly written
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
AGAUSHJSJAKAOAEJWLALAKSWVAIAOAOSBSBSSBSHHSKLAOWIEHRBFBBDSKAPWOEHBDEEKS PERFECT AGGHH
LoonyGleek chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
fucking brilliant. i applaud you.
sunxsand chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I just love this incredibly much. I usually don't like AU, but this seems so in character some how. It's brilliant and a lovely piece of writing. Thank you.
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I just love theses AUs - they are so well thought out! And you've got all the characters exactly how I imagine them, too :)
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Wow... that was awesome! I would love to see a whole story about this: Peter joining the Death Eaters(are they technically Death Eaters?);them meeting Dumbledore; Order of the Phoenix possible?; would Sev become a crazy stalker or whatnot?; etc.
Any who, I loved it! Hope to read more of your work!
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
This worked amazing as a oneshot :) I really really loved it and I love that Peter is a good person in your fics. Thanks for writing this!
Light1172 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I'll make your review count go up to 50 because I'm a tad OCD and your story was brilliant so why the hell not? xD I love James and Lily's and Sev's differences on opinions concerning immigration is so realistic. Plus writer James is great.
We'reAllMad chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Brilliantly written - loved it through and through. I very much enjoyed how unique it was.
caribbeanblues chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow. This is amazing. So well-written and beautiful, and I think everyone is perfectly in-character.