Reviews for Textbooks, Time Scarves, and Tea
goldensnitch0423 chapter 1 . 3/20
I love this
What does 24 meeeaaannnn
elanev91 chapter 1 . 3/9
I just love this so much. I now have to sit down and read everything you've ever written.
WingedQuill1 chapter 1 . 2/21
First of all, I loved this, you're an awesome writer, and this is lovely!
Also, Jesus Christ, I know you wrote this in 2013 but four years later the immigration shit reads terrifyingly true to reality. And you bloody well know Peter would have signed on with fucking Farage.
chescaannie chapter 1 . 2/7
ahhh! oh my god that was amazing. I love this so so much and it's so cute. love love love it and I want to read everything you write now! but I will be blaming you if I'm late to uni nowsorryx
GinevraFangirl chapter 1 . 2/3
OMG. This is a really really perfect Muggle AU. I love Jily Muggle AUs in many shapes and sizes, and this is one of my favorites. Really well done.
Havane 31 chapter 1 . 1/31
I red your stories. I don't understand why you're not more famous. I mean, your stories are amazing, I really think you should get more credit for them.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
that was beautiful
fierydivergence chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
YEEEE this is absolutely brilliant i love the way this AU runs the course of the characters in HP but it makes actual real life sense and it's just good and fun
Books4Days chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Oh my god this story is pure amazing. I have never seen something like this, and it is just so perfect I can't even explain it. Truly it is awesome. P.S. Could you make a sequel, please.
bookworm77 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
This is amazing! I love it so so so so much!
I've been in a jily rut, and you have effortlessly and successfully got me out of it.
I just, you get jily, or maybe its just similar to how my headcanon of jily is simply similar to your jily.
PS-I'm basically bingeing all your fics (sorry. that sounds creepy)
Zanna Tinuviel chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Wow.
Just wow.
There are NO WORDS for how amazing this was. I loved how you switched everything up but kept it the same, and Lord those Doctor Who references made me happy.
It's so perfect, I can't find the right way to describe it! It's just...amazing. It's left me with this happy, glowing feeling that I get after a really good fanfiction. Thank you for writing this!
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
I loved this. So satisfying after reading that depressing one with James and Lily's memories being wiped. This satisfies my shipper heart. Favoriting this, and I've already favorited you.
slythxrinqueen chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
this is so cute oh my god
sheofthebookandsong chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
I have read this so many times, and I think I fall in love with it a little more each time! I love how everyone is so in character despite the fact that it's a Muggle AU, and loving the subtle little hints dropped about the magical canon. Incredible, lovely and heartwarming writing 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Honestly that was a whirlwind! So much happened in such a little story. I absolutely loved it. I can see it playing out in my head perfectly your writing is so amazing!