Reviews for Textbooks, Time Scarves, and Tea
Miggie chapter 1 . 10/24
Ok firstly this is BLOODY BRILLIANT! Secondly: you need to write another chapter and get James his money back and I love all the Marauders and Lily! ;))))))))
AMProngs chapter 1 . 9/15
I say it's not too late to make another chapter! Feels like it definitely needs a chapter two! James needs to get that money back for one! Can't leave it hanging like this! More! Please.
madval29 chapter 1 . 8/28
This is so awesome. Great story!
This fic is really sweet! And I loved James and Lily, but the parts about the marauders warmed my cold, dead heart! (When James was so proud of Sirius and when Remus was so dead on and when Peter was nice and actually present I melted a bit to be honest.) Great fic!
Scared-potttah chapter 1 . 5/10
THIS IS BLOODY BRILLIANT
Helena Black chapter 1 . 5/2
loved it!
goldensnitch0423 chapter 1 . 3/20
I love this
What does 24 meeeaaannnn
elanev91 chapter 1 . 3/9
I just love this so much. I now have to sit down and read everything you've ever written.
WingedQuill1 chapter 1 . 2/21
First of all, I loved this, you're an awesome writer, and this is lovely!
Also, Jesus Christ, I know you wrote this in 2013 but four years later the immigration shit reads terrifyingly true to reality. And you bloody well know Peter would have signed on with fucking Farage.
chescaannie chapter 1 . 2/7
ahhh! oh my god that was amazing. I love this so so much and it's so cute. love love love it and I want to read everything you write now! but I will be blaming you if I'm late to uni nowsorryx
GinevraFangirl chapter 1 . 2/3
OMG. This is a really really perfect Muggle AU. I love Jily Muggle AUs in many shapes and sizes, and this is one of my favorites. Really well done.
Havane 31 chapter 1 . 1/31
I red your stories. I don't understand why you're not more famous. I mean, your stories are amazing, I really think you should get more credit for them.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
that was beautiful
fierydivergence chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
YEEEE this is absolutely brilliant i love the way this AU runs the course of the characters in HP but it makes actual real life sense and it's just good and fun
Books4Days chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Oh my god this story is pure amazing. I have never seen something like this, and it is just so perfect I can't even explain it. Truly it is awesome. P.S. Could you make a sequel, please.