Reviews for Konoha Boarding Academy
aphroditesroses chapter 19 . 11/1/2018
This has got to be the fucking best.
Sakura198706 chapter 12 . 4/21/2018
I enjoy reading your story. It's really addicting to the point that I want to keep reading till the very end. To answer your question on who Amu should be with. I am game to see her with Sasori and Itachi in a menage a trios aka love triangle thing or have her with Itachi. If you still can't decide just make 3 different endings for the readers to pick from. If you like that is. It is merely a suggestion. As I said before I would still read and enjoy reading this story no matter what or who you choose for Amu to be with.
HopelessRomantic chapter 19 . 3/31/2016
This story is amazing! I am not big fan of OC characters but this one is amazing! I love it! Please keep going!
SilG chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
FUUUUCK YEEEEAAAHHH
I nearly choked when i saw this chapter :P lol
But whatever THANK YOU YOU'RE AWESOME
Asuka Misora chapter 19 . 3/20/2016
Welcome back! I cant wait to read more!
The cunt punch with a cactus part was hilarious!
NeKo19-94 chapter 18 . 12/28/2015
next place :)
SilG chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
This is seriously TOO great! You're really good at this :)
kyuubi Chan chapter 18 . 11/1/2015
This is awesome:-) please update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
ITACHI X AMU
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
LOVE IT but when are you updating!? Really miss this :(
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
Pls moar Konoha Boarding Academy PLEAAAAASE
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 18 . 9/27/2015
Hi! I just wanted to say that this story you made is wonderful! I loved how you portrayed the characters especially Amu and Itachi! I absolutely loved their pairing and hope to see more of their pairing moments! Hope you update soon! ;) Lol! :D
john chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
indeed
qpenelope chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
loved the chapter! its been so long since ive read this, it feels so refreshing and all!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2015
Goddamn it, I thought this was an update and I got so excited! UGHHH. But since there's a promise for a sequel, I'm even happier now! Thank you so so so so much for not neglecting this story!