Reviews for Harry's Armada
Rebmul chapter 12 . 6/19
BRAVO BRAVO
BankruptSamurai chapter 4 . 6/19
And by canon, I meant to say the sentimental pushover of a readily used doormat that is Canon!Harry's personality. Just wanted to clear that up. The canon's good in its own right, but it's hero? Not so much. Just another pro-Dumbledore pacifist who's too lazy to fix the problems that assail his own society.

That's what I have the problem with.

And no, there's nothing wrong posting while drunk. It couldn't possibly effect your mind when reviewing a story. Not in the slightest.
BankruptSamurai chapter 3 . 6/19
So. Despite Harry growing up in the non-magical world, he has a complete lack of common sense but an absolutely perfect sense of 'ending a life is wrong and no matter the occasion; you're an absolute, soulless, irredeemable monster for ending the life of that serial killer' style of mindset. Cool.

That's not fuck-all retarded, not in the slightest. No, that's pure genius. Needless to say, I'm done reading this story. Might turn out great, but I personally can't see it.

Seriously. Anything that even mildly respects the canon - in any aspect - doesn't deserve a second chance.
abby1006 chapter 12 . 6/16
Spelling and grammar issues aside (numerous issues), this story could have been expanded more. Show us crucial information (horcrux discovery for example), show us the developing relationship between Harry and Rachel. I would like to have seen more of the training. What happened to the Ministry personnel? Good premise, not so great execution.
Grovtech chapter 12 . 6/1
I usually prefer a bit more character development, but this was still a fun read.
Thanks!
falconer54 chapter 7 . 5/26
Could the healers help Neville's parents?
ShiftFrame chapter 12 . 5/15
I loved this story! Good job!~
serenityselena chapter 12 . 5/3
brilliant story...
loved reading it :)
Secundum chapter 1 . 4/28
...'He had gotten for a quarter'

THIS ISN'T AMERICA FFS.
storyreader21 chapter 12 . 4/27
Nice story. Wonder if there will be a sequel involving Princess Cassia Potter, and that castles inhabitants.
The ministry building is underground under a muggle building in the middle of London. Attacking there would be like declaring war on muggle Britain.
plumbknot57 chapter 12 . 3/13
Thank you I needed the story, very good, I liked voldyshorts getting his. Great fairy tail
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 1/24
Interesting start to an AU story; have to see where this one goes!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 12 . 1/6
Awesome!
Mortal Book Lover chapter 12 . 12/30/2015
Oh Merlin I loved this story!