Reviews for Harry's Armada
Have to drop this. I just can't take this seriously. The setup is very cartoonish.
He's a bit too exited for all magical country. Dursleys are not that bad, most of his problems came from wizards. Putting him with the Dursleys and never checking on him is wizard fault as well.
FastTurtles410 chapter 1 . 4/3
Usually I wait till the end to comment on stories, but this chapter, especially the last line was so well written I couldn't put it off. I cant wait to read more!
Minuviel Elerrina chapter 12 . 2/3
LOVE!
Madison Hatter chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
This story is absolutely amazing!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Sounds like Harry needs an A-10 Warthog. Google it if you do not know what it is. Though, Wikipedia might be better.

JimS
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Fudge sticks his head in the sands and squeals like a pig in shock when something large and hard is rammed straight down his exposed rear *snicker*
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
And THERE you have the SANE response to an evil megalomaniac taking over the country: Get everyone in danger the Hell OUT!
godess bubbles chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
I loved it~!And Camelot returns!
deathgeonous chapter 12 . 10/5/2016
This was a good one. Well, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
100 pennies make a pound(£), in English currency. There used to be shillings and half-pence along with one pound notes, but not any longer.
Shadowdog11 chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
I agree about the first half of he prophecy. Rachel's personal force? Interesting
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Is say far-fetched but this is magic... Also who cares I like the interaction!
good1701 chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Just finished reading one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long while
mckertis chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Rouge wizard ? Loosing the war ?
Have you actually been in school ?