Reviews for Harry's Armada
Type your review for this chapter here...
Alexia Colette chapter 10 . 10/7
I do wish Draco had been saved. He too was simply under the influence of his family. How else would you think it you've been brought up all your life to hate people who weren't like you. Draco was just a conflicted, misunderstood, ignorant boy who needed someone to teach him wrong from right again.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 12 . 8/16
A great story here!
Azrael's Son chapter 12 . 8/3
wonderful story please write the next vein
Dreous44 chapter 12 . 7/15
Great story.
Lord Damon Markloff Darkling chapter 12 . 6/17
Sequel? Please? Pretty please with a chocolate brownie with chocolate frosting (i'm a raging chocoholic) on top?
Charm Caster1127 chapter 12 . 6/1
An amazing story! Bravo!
MeinGimli chapter 12 . 5/31
Great Story Idea.

the only thing to criticise, its too fast.
I like the greek references, Hestia, Alecto, & Elysium. Family naming pattern I'm guessing, kinda like Sirius and his family named after stars or constellations. Like the greek mythology so I'm happy with that bit. Great story btw.
Have to drop this. I just can't take this seriously. The setup is very cartoonish.
He's a bit too exited for all magical country. Dursleys are not that bad, most of his problems came from wizards. Putting him with the Dursleys and never checking on him is wizard fault as well.
FastTurtles410 chapter 1 . 4/3
Usually I wait till the end to comment on stories, but this chapter, especially the last line was so well written I couldn't put it off. I cant wait to read more!
Minuviel Elerrina chapter 12 . 2/3
LOVE!
Madison Hatter chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
This story is absolutely amazing!
Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
Sounds like Harry needs an A-10 Warthog. Google it if you do not know what it is. Though, Wikipedia might be better.

JimS