Reviews for Finding a Place to Call Home
Lord Peverell-Eveningshade chapter 13 . 5/17
Very nice story with the pairing of Harry Potter and Astoria Greegrass. Kudos!
vswey chapter 3 . 4/2
haha, 'your name's a bit of a mouthful' really? Harry finally has someone listening to him and he follows up the first big share with a neg? you could've just had him ask to call her tori without that. why, if he was so appreciative, would he slide in a subtle put down?
Epeefencer chapter 4 . 3/29
Harry's great grandmother was Dorea Potter nee Black
Epeefencer chapter 2 . 3/29
You have a real problem with using then and than. I don't think I've seen any correct usage.
Arkronicus chapter 13 . 3/19
I read this story about 7 years ago, but honestly, I don't remember it. I did save it as a favorite, though, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading it again. Very imaginative and entertaining. Thank you so much for the work you put into it.

ARkronicus
Interesting Lily was still born but Astoria is the mother. Ginger is a lesbian. Teddy was still born but Dora Tonks is not the mom.
Schlepian chapter 13 . 2/19
Cute plot. Loved the OC's

Death taking care of everything was a little abrubt.

Enjoyed the cursed moon story line.

Loved Astoria.
Shadeymankey chapter 7 . 2/18
I also think you slightly overuse people just NOT communicating in your stories a little. Most people are willing to actually speak up if they need something. Seems odd lilith waited so long if she desperately needed help. Love your stories though!
Shadeymankey chapter 7 . 2/18
I do think you push characters into your story a bit too fast, especially with the shorter form of your stories.
Shadeymankey chapter 6 . 2/18
I do love this and love Graham. I could see an interpretation of luna being like him, but being broken by her mom’s death
Shadeymankey chapter 3 . 2/18
They WERE falling fast until that talk
Jonathan Palmer chapter 1 . 2/5
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Harry/ Astoria has become a new favourite pairing for me.
blcoachmac chapter 12 . 1/25
I have really enjoyed this story! I will move on to your other works!
blcoachmac chapter 8 . 1/25
Stress is just another name for life lessons! Learn little Padawan!
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 1/24
Ruin Dumbles, Fudge, Malfoy and a host of others in one fell swoop! Harry needs to put a ring on it and claim her and then they can't be separated!
1,407 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »