Reviews for Finding a Place to Call Home
10skinny10 chapter 5 . 11/21
i like concept of this story. its something i havent read yet
Cool fic
Tommy14 chapter 13 . 11/19
Thank you for posting this entertaining story. I've never read this pairing before but you did a great job making it believable.
Zxynwin chapter 13 . 11/15
A lovely story. A few mistakes here and there mostly spelling where you probably didn't even realize it when typing. I do believe that earlier in the story you mentioned the stone being in Harry's snitch and then having it actually be in the ring later on in the story. I really enjoyed this story and I do believe that now I have a desire to read more Harry/Astoria ships...if only there were more.
Skulalien chapter 13 . 11/5
Loved the story. Wish more fics out there would embrace the political power harry has without becoming the villain
James018 chapter 13 . 11/5
Good story. I've seen enough Dumbledore/Britian bashing stories to last me a lifetime, but Harry, Astoria and the others' story was quite original and done very well. You've got a real talent for writing - I really enjoyed this.
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 13 . 10/9
That story was really good. Really! I loved it! But I would liked more ron and hermione bashing... It was lacking a lot...
1sunfun chapter 13 . 9/30
Ezmerelda chapter 13 . 9/16
Wonderful story! As a betrayal story it was understated, which made for an easier read than many others. I really enjoyed the way you fleshed out relatively unknown canon characters (Astoria and Lillian), and I enjoyed your original characters also.

Your twist on the Deathly Hallows was inspired.

Two Quibbles: 1. You need to learn the difference between then and than. For Example: "I'm better than you," Betty said.
"Oh, really?" Questioned Sarah. "Show me how you'd do it, then."

2. Your is possessive and you're is a contraction of you are.
"Your ignorance is showing," Larry said.
"You're ignorant, not me," Sally stated with a frown.

In spite of the quibbles, I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing! -"-
WanderingDragonborn chapter 13 . 8/31
I really enjoyed your story and your take on the characters. I can't wait to read more from you in the future. Keep up the great work and thanks for the great read.
FateOfChaos chapter 13 . 8/29
This story was a breath of fresh air! It was truly wonderful to read!
Draph91 chapter 11 . 8/26
hey have you ever heard of dishonored?
Dcreature chapter 13 . 8/24
Thank you for this fluffy story. So will Dumbledore's dead body be laying in this office the whole weekend?
Saissa chapter 13 . 8/15
Great story! I loved the moon curse as well - and the use of Hela as Death. Certainly made this fic different and unique! I also have no problems with Harry and Tori together.

But in this last chapter, I personally would have preferred that Harry say less after Dumbles whining. Dumbles was basically ORDERING Harry to "Make things right in our country."

Harry would then simply say. "Britain is not my home, It was NEVER my home. WHY would I want to go back and fix up some place that treated me so badly and that I am never going to live in? Australia is my home now and this where I will stay."

He and Tory then leave the room to go be with their kids leaving Hela to do what she has to do.
naru fox chapter 1 . 8/12