Reviews for Finding a Place to Call Home
Critical reader chapter 13 . 4/20
Your story has some real fairy tale qualities, I like that. The backstory of Lilith reminds me of some old legend and fits in well. Also very nice your juxtaposition of magical Paris (which had a touch of Jules Verne's world) and drab, stuck in the mud magical Britain.
Linda chapter 13 . 4/12
Very good story
SleepIsMeantToBeOverdosed chapter 13 . 4/3
Hela did a smile! It was super effective.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 13 . 3/18
Happy noises
allstar20 chapter 1 . 3/2
wow, this is just amazing!
Ashes Ascending chapter 13 . 2/19
Great job with this story!
setokayba2n chapter 11 . 2/13
M'eh, stopped reading around now, I can guess the only left is the happily ever after, it was a good story and liked Astoria and Harry exploration while Dumbledore and others lost their head, but that is over
Chryseum chapter 9 . 2/5
It's a pity the direction this story has gone, I was really enjoying how Harry and Astoria were enjoying travelling and being by themselves and having true freedom for the first time. Now it has turned from that Hurt/Comfort and Adventure into Mystery and Supernatural with added lore and higher powers and having Voldemort use the ritual even earlier and have everything continue to build up and focusing on different characters like Graham and Lilith.
Chryseum chapter 8 . 2/5
Did James not have the cloak before him, did Harry's grandfather not have it either? How does Harry having the cloak mean he is destined to unite them? Of course we know, but how would these characters know, that is blatant meta gaming at its finest...
Chryseum chapter 6 . 2/5
I don't mind Graham being this intelligent, but after even finding out how abused and sad Harry's life is, he then goes ahead and acts like a typical pureblood bigot smirking at him trying to push him away and then being surprised when they don't care? Is he or is he not smart?
4fundaore chapter 1 . 2/3
Thanks
Schnuff chapter 13 . 1/18
This one is a real heartwarming story.
Thanks for writing it.
Smartyul chapter 13 . 1/9
This was, in a word, great. A moving story about compassion and togetherness, as well as retribution and isolation. I’m glad you wrote this, and I think it’ll be in my mind for a long while. Thank you.
jimmy.oz chapter 13 . 1/3
This was a great story and I like how everything happened with riddle and Dumbledore.
PromiseMeSomeday chapter 13 . 12/28/2020
Awww absolutely lovely this was a cute read. Could have been better but nonetheless thank you for writing
1,320 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »