Reviews for Finding a Place to Call Home
randy612yahoo.c chapter 13 . 5/24
Hi, thank you for the wonderful story. I appreciate the time, creativity, and effort you put into it. The ending was perfect, not rushed at all in my opinion.
I think your story idea is wonderful and unique. But maybe I haven't read enough fanfic yet.
I have also read and enjoyed your 'Runways' and 'Trouble'. They were excellent stories also.
I really hope life permits you to keep writing wonderful stories.

Whatever happens, I wish you a happy life.
Randy Hollenbeck
ravenwholock chapter 13 . 5/13
you mixed my fav myths in the story and i definitely loved your concept. graham reminded me of sherlock and those few lines of holmes-watson interaction made me squeal.
Lamorak Korving chapter 3 . 5/11
It's nice to know that Harry has more allies on his side than just Astoria,
especially Amelia Bones, Tonks and Kingsley Shacklebolt.
Lamorak Korving chapter 2 . 5/11
It is quite obvious that Astoria Greengrass is a much better friend and
ally for Harry Potter than Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger, and I think
Harry and Astoria should return to a radically different wizarding world.
Banshee-024 chapter 4 . 5/8
bloody good story mate
Shadowdog11 chapter 9 . 5/5
You should rename the title of the chapter "Death Herself" :). Like in Dogma. Especially after it was pointed out to shock Graham. Also the Dogma references to God are just funny to me.
Pocour chapter 1 . 4/27
I greatly enjoyed your story. U have always been a sucker for greengrass stories. I enjoy your writing style even if you do t know the difference between then and than ty!
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 13 . 4/24
I really loved the story, one of the best stories I ever read. Especially loved Tori and Lilith. I wonder, are there any good Harry/Lilith stories?
Great story thank you Sherry
Love this story
Thanks for sharing
68phoenix chapter 13 . 4/7
good fic one thing I've noticed with allot of your fics is that you leave hardly any sense of time or that it's way off for thing that happen to be possible like school kids being able to have hotel rooms by themselves when they should be in school
Mark Paladin chapter 2 . 4/2
Have Harry and Astoria come back to a radically different Britain.
Lamorak Korving chapter 1 . 4/2
Astoria Greengrass and Harry Potter make a fine couple, and I hope they
end up getting married.
enji-benjy chapter 13 . 3/30
This was a good read, despite some continuity issues and wrong words. My only real problem with it is that I was looking forward to more traveling, but hey-ho.
enji-benjy chapter 10 . 3/30
So, I have a question... why, after putting the stone inside the snitch before Harry even left Hogwarts, did Dumbles remove the stone and return it to Volde's shack and replace Volde's protections, only to then break in again to retrieve the stone?

I'm assuming this is actually a continuity f***-up, rather than an indicator of Dumbles growing senility?
1,133 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »