Reviews for Finding a Place to Call Home
tieflin chapter 13 . 4/28
What a lovely Epilogue!
tieflin chapter 11 . 4/28
Your version of the Hallows and Hela are really cool!
tieflin chapter 4 . 4/28
I'm really liking the idea of this world tour and your take so far on other magical societies. Magical Paris/France sounds amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing their other destinations.
tieflin chapter 3 . 4/28
As to the "falling too fast" comments... Maybe those commenters forget what it's like being a teenager, or just weren't the kind to wear their heart on their sleeve. I always fell hard and fast in my teenage years but I've also always been a hopeless romantic sort so maybe I'm the odd one. I did decide I'd marry my wife on our first date and we've been together for over 12 years now.
Nad19 chapter 2 . 4/24
i am ROLLING MY EYES SO HARD right now, girls *sneer
yochan123 chapter 13 . 4/23
see exactly. he never did a single fucking thing for the war effort really. just sacrificed other ppl

"You wanted to protect the world, but you didn't want it to change. You had the power to try but that was too much for you, wasn't it? You didn't really want things to be different, if it had mattered to you so many things would have been different – including the way the Ministry was run. But you were too nearsighted to let any of it happen. No, you were too busy giving out compassion in all the wrong places."

sigh the ending is too kind for dumblebit
yochan123 chapter 6 . 4/23
but you apparently felt compelled to remain friends with someone who was constantly trying to undermine you and grabbed at your fame? And the Granger girl, oh so talented, determined to become the best, slowly degenerating into a pushy harpy – with them as the closest thing you had to friends you wouldn't notice the things happening to you were out of line.

seriously. completely agree
BoatGuy123 chapter 13 . 4/20
I did it enjoy this story, it was well written. But I would have honestly enjoyed more fluff and just the two of them travelling. I got hooked on the anticipation that their actions would have consequences and I wanted to see how that affected their travels.
smartisha101 chapter 4 . 2/11
I feel like your story doesn't need the romance. The romance is stale and it detracts from the point of running away.
smartisha101 chapter 1 . 2/11
How would Astoria know about Lily's Bank account. Her asking for Harry's money just makes her seem suspicious.
Thorgrim Forgiaferro chapter 13 . 2/6
Nice and warm story, not what I like usually, but thanks, I liked it!
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 11/10/2021
Pity, they should invite Aunty Hela to all family occasions and as a babysitter. So, as the kids grow up, they dont fear death but actually have her as a member of the family! her brother ith a furry problem, would get on well with Remus and the Jor can actually speak to Harry and others with the parsel gift! TGirls love horses and Sleipnir would be a good caretaker, even on dates!
iChaos chapter 1 . 10/29/2021
Once again, I cannot even remember how many times I have read this fantastic story, but it's still every bit as satisfying. Here's an unimportant question l have probably never asked before, but why would Ginny be playing for a national team of a different country? Did she immigrate?
Sanders7201 chapter 13 . 10/29/2021
fun story. thanks for the ride.
Andr Le Ntre chapter 13 . 10/22/2021
A much heartwarming story! Thank you so much for the excellent job!
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »