Reviews for Finding a Place to Call Home
blcoachmac chapter 4 . 1/24
Ruin Dumbles, Fudge, Malfoy and a host of others in one fell swoop! Harry needs to put a ring on it and claim her and then they can't be separated!
blcoachmac chapter 3 . 1/24
I hope Albus's world disintegrates around him and takes a bunch down with him! Maybe Sirius can help Harry navigate around the globe and knock some sense in to Hermione to at least be a true friend if they meet back up!
blcoachmac chapter 2 . 1/24
How fast will their relationship progress? How are they going to practice magic, because at the end of the day Harry will still have Moldyshorts after him!
blcoachmac chapter 1 . 1/24
Sounds great so far! I like Astoria, and hopefully Daphne can be saved from the fate that awaits her!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2023
Argh. I hate stupid Harry. Yet they make up 99% of all Harry Potter stories as if being absolutely retarded is intrinsic to the character.
alastorfenrinheil chapter 13 . 12/14/2023
marvelous story. wish the ocs have more role on the plot though. but still great nonetheless.
Beth1112 chapter 13 . 12/7/2023
I really enjoyed your story
noylj chapter 10 . 11/12/2023
And those wand rules rule out Harry still being the wand's master
noylj chapter 9 . 11/12/2023
A Harry plan? Walk in, fight, escape.
Yeah, a Harry plan
Cipher301 chapter 2 . 11/3/2023
Im surprised snape didnt notice astoria leaving tbh
Huh chapter 2 . 9/15/2023
Why dye his hair blackā€¦ Harry has black hair?
CarolWim chapter 13 . 8/15/2023
I loved this. Well done.
Arg3ntFleur chapter 13 . 8/14/2023
Absolutely loved reading this story. Not much I could point out
HoneyBear84 chapter 13 . 8/6/2023
Love it
TristianWolf chapter 11 . 8/3/2023
This is the best chapter I have ever read, it's one of the best out of all the HP stories I've read on where everyone who deserves it*** receives their comeuppance. for hurting Harry. YEP YEA, YEA, YEA.
Thank you for your hard work, and the LOVE for you and your writing.
Thanks again,