Reviews for Finding a Place to Call Home
Aidis chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This seems like it could be fun!
-Aidis
lordamnesia chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
A very nice start, keep up the great work!
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like it, I can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
lightning king chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
This looks really fun! Hopefully you don't limit the places they go to. What I mean is that Rowling really seemed to do her best to take the magic out of HP. She always focused on drama and relationships and angst. She never really focused on the fantasy elements in the world she built, nor did she focus very much on the more powerful magics that were briefly seen. Summoning fire elementals- fiendfyre, using magic countrywide to curse a name, curses that passed down bloodlines (werewolves, etc...), powerful elemental summoning, human transfiguration/transfiguring a tree into an elephant, and many more powerful magics.

Hopefully you will show these elements as the duo moves from place to place. I am also hoping Harry won't go back to England for many years (5 at least). Maybe find the duo another school in Egypt, India, or China. England is really a young country compared to others. The magical societies of other countries are probably much better and bigger in different countries. I hope you show this. Please keep up the good work, and I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
psychicshipping chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
GERONIMO!
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I really like your character for Astoria she will be a fun influence on harry
magitech chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Nice beginning with an unusual pairing.
One thing I always hate is the "Snape was bullied" bullshit. What proof of this do we have except for a fake memory of Snape bluntly planted in front of Harry. If it was so sensitive why did he remove it in front of Harry and leave it unguarded? Can we say set up!
What a 'great' man Snivvy is to deliberately set up a scene to give a massively abused boy a kick in the balls by making out his father was a vicious bully.

Jk wants us to ignore the fact that Snape is the one who went running off to join up with a murdering terrorist while James Potter fought the bastard and his butt kissers.

I like that harry is ignoring that dumb goblet rubbish, if it could create that sort of binding when someone else enters your name, why didn't they use it to trap Voldy and other Dark nutters.
madsperez chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I really like it. Good job.
akhtum786 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
good story overall.1 complain i have is that alias that link him so clearly with his name are not exalcty hard to trace.
geetac chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like the chapter
HarryMotouPotter chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Very good first chapter, there should be more Harry/Astoria pairings. However the names Harry Evans and Astoria Dursley might be a bit of a giveaway. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Ronin Kenshin chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
cool lots of potential can't wait to see what happens
CharmedMilliE- Karry Master chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Question wasn't it said if harry didn't compete then he would lose his magic.
1,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 84 91 92 93 94