Reviews for Once Upon a Shore Leave
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I needed this romantic sweetness today!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
AWWW can't believe I missed this one.
dreamiestnightmare13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Love love love! I absolutely loved the banter between those two! :)
murphycat chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Truly an adorable story. I love the paradox and the way both fantasies combine. Great job.
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
OOC. But amusing.
aslan-chic chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
I have read both stories you've written on this coupling and I absolutely adore them! I hope you write more!
joanieponytail chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Absolutely delightful. The idea itself is clever, the dialouge is just plain fun. I can see these two in this situation. You have their characters down pat.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
VERY NICE! I suppose Chapel doesnt play that a big role in either the serie or the movies... Why dont you write any fics about uhura? or other women or all they all taken in the movies?
trek-grrrl chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This was amazing, in the fact that I came up with virtually the same idea many years ago (Shore Leave planet, real Spock, real Chapel... since they both wanted the same thing, why not?)

I'm so glad I didn't key that into my word processor and upload it here, would've been that nasty "p" word! I had it hand-written.

Any way, yours was great, I loved it. Mine was 50 pages of drivel, I tell ya! Good job, believable.
dragoness chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
aw...

that's sweet!
Taskemus chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
This is great! It's really original and could fit into practically every genre! Please write more like this!
Blynneda chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
I read this a while ago and meant to review, but didn't. But I liked it, and managed to find it again. So here we go.

I love the humor, the plotting-the story really fits!, um, the dialog. I liked the line..."Couldn't you have asked for a lavishly-catered near-impossible problem?"

I'll have to check out some other stories of yours!
Geo not logged in at the moment chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
That was probably one of the BEST Spock/Chapel fanfics I've read. Unfortunately, I've only read 2. But that's okay. This was amazing. I liked the line "distractingly impossible." It greatly amusing!