Reviews for nine2five 2,4 One Step Forward
fezzywhigg chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
The pace and the combination of Canon is awesome.
fezzywhigg chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
I really like the Gretas sub-plot. Thanks.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Too much fun and now Costa Gravis calls once more. Love it.
Molotov chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This chapter put the FUN in funeral.
Molotov chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Just when I think you're gonna zig, you zag.
Dsn246 chapter 4 . 4/25/2014
Your story has a very good flow to it, unlike the canon...
Sudden Radiance chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
I'm finally getting caught up in your fabulous rewrite Marc! I'm loving the compressed episodes, and your approach with the Gretas is genius!
resaw chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
I'm enjoying your twists and variations on the original series. I gather Morgan is the beneficiary of the outrageous statue this time. And it's kind of fun to read of Alex being rather aggressive with Morgan, while Morgan is being cautiously cognizant of the existence and temperament of Alex's father. I was particularly interested in how you had Casey reacted to the news about the "101 Questions before I Do" book. You have him give an "I told you so" look to Alex. Does that suggest he is actually disappointed that Morgan was backing away so quickly, emphasizing that it was years too soon to propose to Alex?

I also liked how you had Chuck react to his knowledge of Frost's apparent "bad guy-ness." And then how Casey argued that, on the basis of who Chuck and Ellie are, she simply could not be the way Chuck assumes.

All good stuff, lots of fun to read. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.
phnxgrl chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
I loved the funeral and how Chuck captured Packard and his men. I loved how Morgan quell an uprising in Costa Grava using his book. Morgan really deserve his hero status. Hopefully this time he would agree. I loved how Chuck was fretting over what intel they had on Frost/ his Mother. Please continue.
ygbsm chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
OK, I admit I should have seen this one coming, but I didn't so nice surprise there.

I loved that Sarah whipped the floor with Greta and didn't even notice. Still not sure if you're going with evil, good or in between Frost, but it should be interesting.

Great job as usual.
phnxgrl chapter 3 . 12/18/2013
I loved how Chuck's plan of killing Casey was a good one to draw out Packard and his men. I loved how Chuck was a target of Greta's seduction but she found out Montgomery was playing her since she learned it was the man of a very Jealous Sarah Walker. Too Funny. I loved how Chuck flashed on Packard and learned the truth about them. They were controlled by Frost his Mother. Please continue.
resaw chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
An interesting reaction to Ellie's observation that Sarah is not normal. Of course, we know that she is extraordinary, but I am reading her response as an indication of her own insecurities about being a suitable wife for Chuck.

"Casey went for his *holdout*"? My vocabulary appears to need expanding. What does this mean? By the way, I like how Alex's first reaction is to think of Morgan's safety, not her own. She's in love and she's a trained agent, whereas Casey only sees his daughter.

Two things in the last paragraph: 1. I like how Chuck feels pride in his wife, how he's delighted when she links her arm in his. I totally get that. 2. I am going with Casey being NOT all-the-way dead.

I'm looking forward to what follows.
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I loved how Casey did not go to Costa Grava with Alex, Morgan, Ellie, Devon and Carina. I loved how Chuck and Sarah were very friendly to the Janitors! Too Funny! Please continue.
resaw chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Absolutely love the conversation between Sarah and Ellie! Chuck was a first class spy when it came to his love for Sarah.

I was wondering where you were going with Morgan's rant about Chuck and Sarah being star-crossed lovers. So, since they are already married, I gather you are trying to find some way to revisit the proposal mission that was such a significant part of season 4.

Thank you for taking on this tough challenge. I liked this chapter. And I also liked this twist at the end. Here I thought somehow that Packard's team was going to burst in on Chuck, Morgan and Devon, when it's Premier Goya's men. Upon reflection, that makes sense since Packard et al, are in the UK.

Great stuff!
phnxgrl chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I loved the conversations between Ellie and Sarah over the meaning of flowers. I loved how Bentley reached out to Casey to warn him an entire team was after him. I loved the conversation about communication between Morgan, Devon and Chuck. Please continue.