Reviews for Cradle of the Uchiha Clan
Blackjaqk23 chapter 4 . 4/11
What? Nnnooooo it was going so good! Please update it!
Dark night 1994 chapter 4 . 4/1
Hello, just thought I'd take the time to stop by and leave a review, I like your Plot and how Naruto and the Uchiha girl are getting along I'm looking forward to seeing more from you soon, I also wanted to point out what you said about lack of reviews is very true, hope you have a blessed day man,
Kit Walker 310 chapter 4 . 3/2
Really good story but please try to add more chapters.
ZirconK chapter 4 . 2/7
As many have told i too am not sure if it will ever got update though this was a great story to read. Maybe someone can write it if not yourself. Is a good idea story.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 1/17
that was good keep the chapters coming
RedCide47 chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
While I son't think this story will be updated considering its already been three yrs...I will still review! I was glad that Naruto had a good childhood in this story, not many fics do (did?) that. An interesting idea with the Sharingan being a bloodline one person unlocked in the Uchiha clan. Thanks for the story that once was.
dylanben955 chapter 4 . 11/30/2016
really great chapter man
DesertWolf0106 chapter 4 . 9/24/2016
I love the direction this story is heading. Any idea if your going to continue it or adopt it to somebody?
dancoope chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
For the love of kami this is like the fourth time a reread this please continue it, or adopt it to someone. One of the top 5 fics I've read on here, so far most fics I've read that are great ends up being abandoned. But I truly hope your fic isn't one of them just looking at the followers and favorite should tell you how much people love this story. Once again great story you have here I hope to see it continue if not thank you for at least bringing out the beginning of it.
Sam Ward chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
Nice so far will you update?
Watcherman98 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
I wish you would have kept up with this the ideas and writing style almost seem professional
fenixrojo36 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Viejo continúa con la publicación de esta historia
animecutylover chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
Yeah, and he's gonna find out that all the Uchihas have the same shade of chakra as him, and he'll start asking questions. Lol.

animecutylover chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
Lol.

Poor Kurama.

He's getting tense.

XD

Poor Naru. He's really confused.

Since there was only Madara that had the Sharingan, there won't be much information he could find on it.
animecutylover chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
Omg!

Awesome!

XD

Kya! Is his Sharingan awakening?!

O-O