Reviews for Experiment
JBubbles chapter 18 . 10/13/2012
Loved the supposed to be oneshot, than the twoshot than the amazing third, and fourth, and every other one... Than Zel was a superb twist and than Theo!

Adored this Experiment!
ilovemanicures chapter 18 . 10/25/2011
Wow. Random doesn't even begin to explain this story...

Though I must say, I absolutely love it! Bakura is soo funny in this, I die every chapter xD

Yami is soo OOC but I love him to death for it.

And the way these past eighteen chapters have come together have made me smile very much :)

Thank you soo much for sharing this, I look very forward to your extremely random updates, weather that be in the near or far future.

Oh btw, I'll never be able to look at the smirfs the same way again... lol xD
Lyakan chapter 18 . 3/17/2011
LOL this is amazing! XD Update soon!
xchanierulzx chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
well done this story was really fun i think you captured bakura well too it doesn't say it's complete so update soon and keep up the gud work x
flufffmufffin chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
oh gawd. this whole thing is just too funny! koey the laxative huh? lol

they are so ridiculous... wow.. this was a very unexpected turn of events... heheh :p
riso-lynn chapter 18 . 10/12/2007
I enjoyed your story very much! It is very interesting! Just what I need on a lousy Friday...
Shadow Cat17 chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
This made me laugh! Which was something I needed!
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 18 . 3/28/2007
Oh, please upddate soon! Please!
Sliferservant chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
what an interesting chapter, i love how they come up with mock quarrels just in time to cover their "activities", and besides they've had plenty of experience right? when they REALLY had their fights, right? good job!
Sliferservant chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I REALLY enjoyed this chapter, a little action is what it needed, and Bakura's confused, haha, that doesn't seem to happen to often does it? great job!
Sliferservant chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
This may be only the first chapter, but I am loving it! I love when Bakura toys with the emotions of others, or when he is just playing with the Pharaoh's mind, hehe, anyay, Good Job!, i will keep reading...
kiki chapter 18 . 7/2/2006
nice job on your story
ShadedRogue chapter 7 . 2/15/2006
O.o; You are my hero...normally I'd read the rest of the chapters before reviewing, but this was just too bloody hilarious for me not to leave a review. XD I almost fell off my chair. That pregnancy bit was probably one of the most funniest things I've read in my entire life. And considering Bakura's usual personality, it made it even more funnier when he freaked out. Oh, your writing makes me happy. Congratulations, I think you just made my week.
Hikari M666 chapter 18 . 9/23/2005
Wow...great story! Never read a Bakura/Yami before, and at first, quite frankly, it disturbed me...but you did it really well! Couldn't stop reading!
Soiku-grl chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
WOW! this is so funny! I really like this! Continue!Continue! Please?