Reviews for Experiment
Impish Pixie chapter 13 . 11/18/2003
Aiyah! A cliffhanger! When is Spawn gonna be updated? Yea!
The Leaky Pen chapter 13 . 11/18/2003
Yay! Cool-ness! Continue continue continue soon! _
Shenya chapter 13 . 11/18/2003
Oh boy, that was one hell of a chapter... o.O;; Long, too.

Lve chapters like this! *smiles* Okay, don't have time to write anything else in this review, please forgive me for this... Maybe next time.
ShadowSpirits chapter 13 . 11/18/2003
You...it's...you UPDATED! ::Cheers happily.:: Dammit though! WHY did you have to leave a cliffhanger? Why?

Love it though.

-Stu (he insists I call him ‘muffin’ but I’ve refused point blank. The only person I’d ever call ‘muffin’ would be Yami and he’d hit me for it)-

That amuses me XD Update soon! *growls, though escapes to play FF11*
Marron-chan1 chapter 12 . 11/12/2003
Okay, I've never actually written any reviews before and I figured it's about time that I started. So I decided to review this story first because it is by far my favorite.

Anyways, I really really love the way you write. My favorite Yugioh couple is definitely Yami/Bakura so I was really happy when I first found this story. I absolutely love the relationship you create between them and all of their different adventures. I'm currently trying to write my own Yami/Bakura fic, but I don't think it is very good.

Oh, I've read your stories Submission and Domination too (will review separately later) and I think it's funny that Anzu and Honda are always the last ones to find out exactly what is going on.

I think it is interesting how you come full circle with the problem with Yami and turn it into a solid sub-plot within the main theme of the relationship between Yami and Bakura. I never have that much planning in my stories.

I don't know what else to say... Overall, this is my favorite story and I hope to read many more stories from you in the future!
Chaco and Lily chapter 12 . 11/1/2003
hehe that was really good an' i loved it alot!lmao *hands Borath chocolate* here *sniff*you deserve it! (i WOULD write a longer review but right now i'm sick and getting over an EXTREMELY HUGE sugar high (yesterday was halloween..speaks for itself)got to go but update soon!please hurry!

~~chaco~~(lily is gone today..)
Raidne chapter 12 . 10/12/2003
I loved this fic. You have no idea how happy I get when I manage to find a Darkshipping fic with a good plot and is well written. This story definitely qualifies. I loved it.
Amiasha Ruri chapter 12 . 9/28/2003
I thought I'd reviewed this before... But I guess not.

I adore this story. My friends adore this story. One of my friends, Sennet, curses me because I sent her to read this fic and now she's a rabid Yami B*Yami fan. XD

I adore this fic. I love the frst chapter, and it drew me in instantly, probably because it was so different.

The rest of the fic was great too, of course. I loved how it moved along and Yami and Bakura's relationship grew. Of course, the fight with... Er... Zel, was it? Well, it was quite interesting. And the whole thing was very suspenseful. That and when they thought Yami was pregnant. I was very amused.

And the last chapter was really nice, too. Very fun. I would love to see Yami all made up like that, too. _

Anyway, great fic, and I'll keep sending my friends to read. _ Love to see more, if you add more.
Kurama no Miko2003 chapter 12 . 9/28/2003
Nice . . . It's an interesting change; you're the first person to have written a Yami x Bakura fic in Bakura's POV. And Bakura's actually sane. I like it. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to see a little more Ryou x Yuugi. I really like that pairing, it's just that hardly anyone writes for them! They're so cute together!

~Kurama no Miko2003
The Leaky Pen chapter 12 . 9/21/2003
_ I like it! A lot! _ CONTINE CONTINUE CONTINUE! PLEASE CONTINUE SOON!
PrincessNymphadora chapter 12 . 9/13/2003
I absolutly love this story. I couldn't stop reading it! I almost cried when Yami was dying You have my Praises!
ohmygodwhatisthis chapter 12 . 9/3/2003
Hey! I thought I should review this story again since it's been a while. I can't belive you kept calling this 'crap' for the first few chapters, because this has to be one of the best stories on , made even better because you may be one of the few yaoi authors who haven't been banned yet for one reason or another. I realized belatedly that you had no ff7 fics - but I'm an idiot, so just ignore that. I was trying to review two fics at the same time and got them mixed up in my last review. Maybe I'll finish Quarantine one of these days...

BTW, I'm glad no one died :P Angst is normal and healthy and all that shit, but too much and you end up like those women who sit on their couches all day with a box of Kleenex and Haggen Das on their lap, watching Lifetime and it's subsequent movie network *makes choking noise* crying about imaginary people played by horrible-ass actors. Blah. Domination and Submission I can truly appreciate though, since they actually have plots and aren't full of however much tragedy (which now has it's own genre, sad, isn't it?) the author can cram into a fic in one shot.

Eh, that's all I have to say. Looking forward to any more installments to this series! Bye!

~Nakoruru~

"Mine are eyes of onyx, black as the earth under a moonless sky."
Ashuri chan chapter 12 . 8/21/2003
Good story I never thought Yami would dance in a bar LOl good idea never the less
kohaku-the-dark-angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
love the first chapter..._ on to read the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 8/21/2003
*hands you tons of chocolate and pixie stix*

great story!