Reviews for Experiment
Soiku-grl chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
WOW! this is so funny! I really like this! Continue!Continue! Please?
KDA chapter 18 . 9/12/2005
Quite interesting.
Inarae chapter 18 . 7/10/2005
LOL

can't say why I like this so much, but i do!
lslines chapter 18 . 4/13/2005
Who cares if its OOC? This is just such a fantastic story (not a series mind you ;))that you don't really notice. And I like the plotless wonder. Keep it that way, plotless wonder is great. Off to read your other stuff now,

~Fearfull
eclecticLibra chapter 18 . 4/10/2005
that was very amusing. definitely made me laugh. well, i do hope you continue.
eclecticLibra chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
ok, i'm like totally lost. so very very confused. very. but...it's still very good. even if i didn't get it. -
major-rocket-fan chapter 18 . 3/9/2005
I genuinely love this fic! It's definately one of the best darkshipping fics out there! I hope you are still writing and that this wonderful fic will get some closure eventually. I also hope that everything's okay with you ... because of course people are still interested! :)
Forst chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
I love this fic. Esspessily the beginning. I normally avoid Yugioh like the plauge, but I saw this on a recomended list somewhere and after a couple double takes at the summery, I caved and read it. All 18 chapters. It sucked me in and won't let go! Esspessily the beginning, as I said. I do know some of the charaters and plot/workings of yugioh, and I adored it. I do think that stress began to affect some of the plot later on, but it went away (and goodness knows I understand about stress!) and I still adore it. The ending of the Zel bit had me very confused, and I did need the summery of what the heck happened to get it, but I liked the Zel-plotline, with all spanners inherent there. *grins*

Now I want to see the artwork, if just so I can see how you've envisioned these two.
eclecticLibra chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
ok, Zel is REALLY weird. good thing he died cuz he was freaking me out. and it just makes me feel so much better that Yami isn't going to die! ok, now i've gotta read the rest of your fic. keep it up!
Lola-Hiwatari chapter 16 . 12/29/2004
woah...i dont get it, what exactly happened? it got so confusing during the end of this chap, and i got completely thrown off...but it was still very good, mind you. keep on writing, your good-no EXCELLENT-at it.
DracOnyx chapter 18 . 12/22/2004
If I laughed any harder I would pee myself. Gods I love this story!
Misery chapter 18 . 12/15/2004
I absolutly LOVE this story. I hope you put up another instalment(crosses fingers) I love your ohter stories as well. I think you are a very talented writer.
Orange and the Yoh-muse 35 chapter 18 . 12/8/2004
muahaha! hahahahaha!

awesome. XDD feel sorta sad for malik, but ah well. _ it's funny. hey, i wonder what the glob pot is. _ yay, yay, shadow realm! _ update soon (sort of), okay? i'll wait! *waits* _
kasugai gummie chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
I just spent 4 hours slugging through 8 chapters. My eyes have been bled dry and my brain leeched out.

And I love it. XD

This was awesome. No obligation to make much continuitive sense, consistent characterization that flowed well with the gradual relationships... Actually, Bakura's point of view is uber and snarky and even though I've most probably watched only 2 episodes of YGO and don't care too much for it, you've successfully swayed me into Darkship.

Congratulations. *chortle*

I love the fact that you let the two shadows keep their dicks. And tastefully too. Only quirk I have is with the last chapter when everything kind of slanted into domestication-nirvana rather abruptly. Although the thought of Bakura "slaving over a hot stove" with the door to hell billowing out behind him is acceptable as replacement. And otherwise, this was awesome.

Hope to see more unrelated installments to this. XD
Lola-Hiwatari chapter 6 . 11/14/2004
my mind must be as bad as theirs,cuz i knew what the joke was before they even mentioned it!lol,yes,our minds are very similar indeed...o.o
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »