Reviews for Experiment
Priestess Aishisu chapter 7 . 10/25/2004
T_T

I liked the idea of him being pregnant!
Priestess Aishisu chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Hmm...not bad. I like it!
konnistique chapter 18 . 9/8/2004
i certainly find this amusing, entertaining and interesting... malik cleaning? i find THAT funny XD
Shinimegami7 chapter 18 . 9/4/2004
(blinky eyes) wow... I really liked it. I've always been a darkshipper at heart I suppose.'ve just brought out the best in me and now I'm off to look for my Yami x Bakura stories. Nice job, keep it up!
Renee the Rabid Squirrel chapter 18 . 8/27/2004
Yay! Update! _ It was a good chapter. I liked the fresco bit there. XDD
Aika Hanyou chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
This has to be the cutest Darkshipping fic I've ever read! Bakura and Yami are the best couple in YuGiOh!
SailorChibi chapter 18 . 8/19/2004
You've definitely entertained me for more than just a few minutes. This is one of the best Yami/Bakura pairings I've ever read. Between you and Spyder, I'm really starting to get a thing for this pairing. That really *was* a twist you threw in; it took me a few seconds to understand what was going on. It was a pretty clever one to throw in, though. I think this is one hell of a non-series you have going on, and I hope you continue soon!
dragontiger1 chapter 18 . 8/14/2004
WOW IM SO GLAD U UPDATED I LOVE THIS FIC, THIS CAPTER IS AWSOME OH YEAH *DANCES* DARKSHIPPING RULES...sorry for the caps i'm just so happy after this chap. UPDATE MORE SOON!

Mags
Slugabed chapter 8 . 8/10/2004
I will now open my mouth, state that I’m happy for him and then walk *away*.

Okay. Here goes.

“What the bloody hell were you thinking? Damnit! You and him and the-damnit Ryou!
Juracula chapter 5 . 8/10/2004
I luv it! "still got it" *laughs* wow you've got a great talent writing character's heads out on paper, your Bakura is great! keep it up!
Bran chapter 4 . 8/10/2004
wow i cannot stop laughing! oh that was a beautiful touch having joey in the cupboard with bakura... i think i'll die laughing! hahahahahahahahaha! i love your writing btw!
Yo Ho chapter 18 . 8/4/2004
So glad you updated, 'cause I really like this fic!

...Then again, I like ALL your fics...

And I can so totally see them having a portal to the Shadow Realm in an upstairs room, too...
Chaco and Lily chapter 18 . 8/3/2004
Dissapointed?Hell no! I'm just glad you updated!

Who cares if it was OOC it was GREAT!And honestly after following the whole story they didn't seem all that OOC anyway..

Malik seems OOC though heh Well, GREAT CHAPTER!And can't wait to see what's next!(and who was right about Midge and Raethorn) AND who's gonna co-managa with Bakura(I really do pity that person hehehe)

Bai!See yaz ~Chaco~(Lily's on vaca XD)
Marron-chan1 chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
Another great chapter! I loved the part about making the different Duel Monsters do the painting and such, so funny! I'm glad you're continuing on with this story. Can't wait for more!
Amiasha Ruri chapter 18 . 8/2/2004
Firstly: Yay! An update! XD

I love cheery Bakura at the beginning. XD Very fun.

XD! I love their house! And that it was a brothel. XD That's quite special. As are the mental images of Mahaado and the Bug painting. XD

Ah, our dear Malik. He makes everything amusing. XD I muchly like him in here. Also love Bakura's complete lack of concentrating on him. XD Oh, and the line about developing photos in the Shadow Realm was great. XD

Ha, devious Yami. XD Love Bakura's thoughts, again, and love Malik's commentary. XD And the thing about Stu and calling people 'muffin'. XD

Very cute and fun chapter. _ I liked muchly.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »