Reviews for Kim Possible: The Rise of Ron
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 11/19
Kim doesn't get that with her doing as she does, she's the only one that wins causing Ron to be unknown and have no confidence. Lately though in your fic, he's been able to get some Wins.
Luciendar chapter 2 . 4/4
It's awesome that you came back to it. And the story is great. I think we all wish had a bit more of a backbone.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/4
Hey, this is excellent, both the story and your medical issues improving.

Keep the good writing.
DJ Rodriguez chapter 2 . 2/21
It seems some things have been resolved between Ron and Kim, and the blonde boy is one LUCKY guy when Tara asks him to be hers. Not bad at all! Heh, and it seems that Ron has another reason to keep coming back in one piece from these missions he takes with Kim.

All in all, excellent work! Keep it up!
DJ Rodriguez chapter 1 . 2/21
Now this story has potential to be an excellent one! Ron is starting to come out of his shell, Tara is taking the leap of faith with him, Bonnie is getting involved, and we're seeing much substance from Monique and others. Very nice! Can't wait to see on what happens next! Keep it up!
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 2/16
Very nice, goodly rounded versions of every character. Things felt real to life, especially with the pace of ron and tara's move to bf/gf,
StarsandSunKissed chapter 2 . 2/16
This is great, I love it! Update soon plz
Nightmare Sired Muse chapter 2 . 2/15
Happy to see this updated. Hope to see more
Lewis-Sama chapter 2 . 2/15
Awesome!
R-king 93 chapter 2 . 2/14
Wonderful chapter
zafnak chapter 2 . 2/14
Does Eric study Ti Kwan Leep like his brother Ed?

Nice to see you able to come back to this. I have frequently re-read it since it was written and always hoped you would continue.
vikingKing27 chapter 2 . 2/14
Glad to see you're back.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 2/14
Looks like things are beginning to get better for Ron, Kim and Tara...some soul searching done, more to come as each can now take better measure of themselves, and the other.

Kim has a habit of charging through things, casting judgement as she goes, and never helps correct what 'failings' she's seen. Tara's upbringing seems to have given her the tools to help bring out the best in Ron, and she helps him improve and not go off on tangents while Kim didn't seem to get this while growing up. Results oriented vs. bigger picture when it comes to Ron...

Josh seems to have 'plans' for Kim...hope it doesn't involve Ron kicking his butt, but if it does, Go Mad Dog!

CB73
Take care!
Jarreas chapter 2 . 2/14
Sorry to hear things are tough, and I hope they improve. While I'm not all that familiar with the Kim Possible universe, I rather like stories where the underdog makes good. Thank you.
daniel8472 chapter 2 . 2/14
I'm so happy to see that you have started writing again, I really enjoyed the first chapter of this story and I like how this has gone too. It's good to hear things are going better for you now, I wish you all the best and look forward to any and all stories you produce from here on