Reviews for Kim Possible: The Rise of Ron
SmugFox13 chapter 1 . 3/31
Awesome story hope you continue it
daniel8472 chapter 1 . 3/3
I really like this story and I hope you continue with it
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 2/25
It is truly amazing the gems you find on this site, from authors you were not aware of before. This has the makings of a great multi-chapter story, either as a KR or TR story. Nicely done. I usually don't read or cpmmen on unfonished works, unless I find them appealing and with potential. I'd like to see more but sincerely doubt I ever will. Too bad.
Skulalien chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Nice work. I have always been a fan of Ron & Tara.
Fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
You should continue now
Raven2.O chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Love the story but could you please update its been like two years
BlainX chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
hey not really my fandom but enjoyable non the less. I can see that there could be a more steadfast ron in himself and the relationships so it is interesting
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Bonnie has a reason to be Queen B. What's Kim's excuse? I love how Tara is more understanding of Ron's inner turmoil & thinking. And she heads it off at the pass. Instead of letting it fester. Thus, causing further embarrassment on Ron's part. I already know that Kim OOC. In Sink or Swim, Kim told Officer Hubble that Ron saved the day. Right before Tara lands a big old wet one on Ron's cheek. ;-). Hope to see more. Thank you for making it so riveting. I'd like to see what James' reaction to what Kim did is. And the fallout of the Stoppables leaving Ron for an entire amount of a work week.
frytrix chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love the story, and i really hope you will make future Chapters in it.
Keep up the good work.
Ken106348 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I must say I liked this story. I will be awaiting a update. If one comes
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Nice
1rx4u chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is such an awesome story. It should be continued.
Kantyid6739 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is a good story. I wanted to see a good Ron Tarra story and I found this. I am overjoyed that there is a FanFiction like this on this site.
Geft chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
It's good to see that there is a good story for one of the more uncommon pairing. You normally see only the big pairing getting attention but you see how this story is already getting attention in a short amount of time. I really look forward to seeing more.
Hilda276 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Now this is the start of something great. I hope this isn't one of those FanFiction that start off good but then are not continued after the first couple of chapters. I really want to see more of this. I don't think I have read any of your other FanFictions but you clearly have a talent for writing interest character and story's that have interesting developed. I am really looking forward to reading more.